GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Technical Topics > GTI 2.0T Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Tunes

Old 07-26-2016, 05:31 PM   #1373
BudgetPhoenix
FIA World Rally Car Newbie

Drives: 09 GLI
Wow the DV+ fixed all my boost fluctuation issues I cant believe I tried so long to fix it even had new rev d, pcv, intercooler seals etc
BudgetPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 07:10 PM   #1374
hbrown0509
FIA GT Newbie

Drives: 2013 VW GTI 4DR DSG
Still confused on he consensus if people with DSG need the spring or not? I have had mine with the spring ever since I installed it and still not sure. Also, installed the Unitronic DV relocation kit and will get a whistle with DV+. Trying to figure out if I have a leak somewhere since I'm hitting only around 15 psi and should be hitting around 20 on my GIAC tune.
hbrown0509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 07:35 PM   #1375
thewalkingdad
FIA World Rally Car Newbie

Drives: 2013 GTI DSG
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbrown0509 View Post
Still confused on he consensus if people with DSG need the spring or not? I have had mine with the spring ever since I installed it and still not sure. Also, installed the Unitronic DV relocation kit and will get a whistle with DV+. Trying to figure out if I have a leak somewhere since I'm hitting only around 15 psi and should be hitting around 20 on my GIAC tune.
NEED? No. Will a DSG benefit? Yes, but only very slightly. I have a DSG and I have a DV+ and I like it.

I'm on stock tune and not many other mods, so I can't help you with the relocation or boost leak issue.
thewalkingdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 08:53 AM   #1376
hbrown0509
FIA GT Newbie

Drives: 2013 VW GTI 4DR DSG
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewalkingdad View Post
NEED? No. Will a DSG benefit? Yes, but only very slightly. I have a DSG and I have a DV+ and I like it.

I'm on stock tune and not many other mods, so I can't help you with the relocation or boost leak issue.
Thanks for the input. Once I get my car back I'm gonna fiddle around with the setup to see what I like best and try to figure out the boost issue. I just realized you commented on the other post as well!
hbrown0509 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bowers is in hiding