GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New,Completely different Full LED/Bi-Xenon Mk6 Headlights - AutoPartsEurope

NastyMK6Nadaskai

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi everyone, got some news for anyone interested on giving a new look to your mk6's front end. I'm working with and representing an up and coming company called Auto Parts Europe​ here in the states. They are producing a whole new style mk6 headlight. This is a high quality light that I wouldn't compare to a $350 rep.

Here a few features,
-Full OSRAM (housing, D8S bulbs, lens, projectors,etc)
-Bi-xenon hi/lo beam
-Full LED DRL
-Full LED turn signal(two modes, sequential and normal blink)
-Plug n Play for halogen. Xenon needs a harness.
-Three stripe options: Black, chrome, red

The light is available for preorder and will be ready to ship in January. If you preorder, you will be receiving a $160 discount on price putting it at $825(preorder ends 11/30). If you wait, retail will be $989. Shipping to the U.S. will depend on zip code but it'll be looking to be around $65. Don't be distracted by this price though, why do you think people pay $1500+ for OEM Euro LED headlights..... Cause the quality is there, don't expect $350 quality.

We are also setting up a group buy right now to help you guys with the price.

BTW I will be getting an early production set for my mk6 in a couple weeks and will be posting up a full review including quality, design, appeal and comparison between these lights, reps, oems xenons and stock. Stay tuned.

Let me know if youre interested in the preorder group buy or would like to wait for my full review and comparison.

Leo_Freitas

Ready to race!
900 for reps? I like them and may be intended but before I drop $1k on reps headlights I need to see good reviews and a good warranty

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
900 for reps? I like them and may be intended but before I drop $1k on reps headlights I need to see good reviews and a good warranty

They're not cheap reps from China. These are designed and made by Osram, an OEM supplier and headlight manufacturer.

And they are $825 not $900. And if you get in on the group buy they'll be even cheaper.

2-year guarantee1
Up to 70% more light2
Up to 20 meters longer light cone2
Up to 5% whiter light2
Pixel-free optic thanks to state-of-the-art lightguide technology
No additional beam level adjustment and headlight cleaning system required
Easy plug and play installation without modifying or damaging existing cables
No additional parts needed for installation
No additional registration needed (ECE certified)

https://automechanika.osram.com/ledriving-xenarc.jsp

NastyMK6Nadaskai

Passed Driver's Ed

If you haven't heard of the brand OSRAM, I'd look them up. They're pretty much a OEM supplier so the housing/quality/lighting will be pretty much OEM quality. As for the price, yea it's a little steep but find me a mk6 headlight with the same features. This light is pretty much as perfect as can be.

Leo_Freitas

Ready to race!
If you haven't heard of the brand OSRAM, I'd look them up. They're pretty much a OEM supplier so the housing/quality/lighting will be pretty much OEM quality. As for the price, yea it's a little steep but find me a mk6 headlight with the same features. This light is pretty much as perfect as can be.

I'd definitely look them up. OEM quality on that beautiful headlights... I like it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NastyMK6Nadaskai

Passed Driver's Ed
I'd definitely look them up. OEM quality on that beautiful headlights... I like it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Let me know if you're interested and wana jump on the lower group buy/preorder pricing... If not , I'll be posting up my full review/comparison when I get my set in a couple weeks

Phur

Autocross Champion
Video of how they operate with turn signals/headlights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Wonder if its compatible with Right Hand drive
Btw whats the GB price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
no it is not compatible with RHD LHD only right now

lleron

Ready to race!
Do you have any pictures of the output/cutoff? Just curious what it looks like if it's designed for europe. I'm assuming it has a sloped cutoff instead of the typical american step?