GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New,Completely different Full LED/Bi-Xenon Mk6 Headlights - AutoPartsEurope

bmc333

Ready to race!
According to FB, "we are ready"
Assuming that means lights shipping soon?

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
If they don't ship out by the end of this month you guys can start filling for refunds if you don't want to wait any longer up to you.

Last edited:

kerp

Ready to race!
Asked Marco for an update a yesterday afternoon. At this point there really should be compensation for the delay. His communication is flakier than a homeless man's scalp, I think I'm out too. OEM Xenon retrofit it is.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
I don't know what you guys expect them to say. They're waiting for OSRAM to ship them the product.

"They have assured us, and promised that in February we will have the kit. Then we will take 4/5 working days to be in the US!"

-Marco

Kwelitysoul

Passed Driver's Ed
I don't know what you guys expect them to say. They're waiting for OSRAM to ship them the product.

"They have assured us, and promised that in February we will have the kit. Then we will take 4/5 working days to be in the US!"

-Marco

That was my guess. Details delay preventing them from building the housing assemblies. Euro needs to push osram for a firm delivery date to them before they start saying they'll have lights to the US by February.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk