GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Boxster BBK OEM-ish Build

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
No, it's installed on the rear. Fabless Manufacturing in Ontario has a bolt on bracket they've just released. I have one of the first he sent out- installed it this weekend. Highly recommend these guys as they're a very personable small shop that'll work with you.

Just thought it looked nice and matchy with the fronts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang man that looks great!! Do they do the brackets for the boxster caliper as well?

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Well I got it to work its just fucking massive so im going to resize it.

That's why I post all pics from the tapatalk app.

StrigaMort

Ready to race!
Damn those are sexy... I was just telling my girl that I need to get parts just to wrench together. I miss working on cars with a girl. Sorry, off topic. [emoji14]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Roctre

Ready to race!
Hey Sanderzzz when you check you order for the brackets on their website does it say its complete?

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Hey Sanderzzz when you check you order for the brackets on their website does it say its complete?

Let me check when I get home tonight

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion

Sent an email asking them the status of my order since apparently I can't check without an account and I didn't make one when I checked out. It's been 3 weeks and still no shipping memo so I may cancel and have to bite the bullet on the apikol bracket. Ugh.

Roctre

Ready to race!
Sent an email asking them the status of my order since apparently I can't check without an account and I didn't make one when I checked out. It's been 3 weeks and still no shipping memo so I may cancel and have to bite the bullet on the apikol bracket. Ugh.

When I check view order it says that its been shipped. I don't expect tracking numbers since it has to come to the us and sit in customs I just wish there would of been an email telling me it shipped out.

WolfsburgSlim

I had the NQSBBK on my MKVI. The stopping power is great, there are a few quirks with it.
#1 The Porsche Brakes tend to be loud at low speed even with the Boxster S Dampers. They are definitely designed for higher speed braking.

#2 you can get away with a 5mm Spacer with the Stock Detroit wheels. I went with a 5 at first but then went to a 10 due to the 5mm not having a hub-centric lip. I don't recommend running spacers with this kit. It will give your car a crappy ride quality

#3 if I had it to do over again, I'd probably have the calipers powder coated professionally. You may notice chips in your paint from Road debris soon.

Last but not least, there will be about a 10mm rust ring on your rotor due to the smaller hub size of the VW compared to the Porsche. I ended up getting the ECS Zinc coated rotors to avoid that, they held up pretty well over the 2 years I had this kit on my car.

I ended up taking them off due to the spacing issues and the poor ride quality with the spacers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roctre

Ready to race!
Both my sets of wheels will clear them without a problem. When I get rotors next time if ever ill get some ebc ones for that coating they have that only comes off where the pad touches. I would get them powdercoated but I can't be without a car for that long since I would have to get my rears done at the same time.