GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion

It was my first time doing any suspension to May car lol. That also includes compressing and decompressing springs from one shock to the other. I don't have to do that this time. Take one out and replace with the other. Also, prolly took longer because I didn't disconnect either axel, and I think I put the strut mounts on wrong at first. A lot of easy oops mistakes that got fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
It was my first time doing any suspension to May car lol. That also includes compressing and decompressing springs from one shock to the other. I don't have to do that this time. Take one out and replace with the other. Also, prolly took longer because I didn't disconnect either axel, and I think I put the strut mounts on wrong at first. A lot of easy oops mistakes that got fixed.

This wasn't toward the length of time it took you. It was that you did it at all and are now doing it again. I'd never criticize you for the length of time it takes. Good on you for doing it yourself.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
This wasn't toward the length of time it took you. It was that you did it at all and are now doing it again. I'd never criticize you for the length of time it takes. Good on you for doing it yourself.

Ah yeah. Kind of a disappointing winter over here. Was hoping for more snow. Actually looking forward to lowering and raising it. Gonna be fun every time, don't mind wrenching on the car to do this. Also, swapping front bumpers too lol!

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

Same here, I was just giving you the business. Like I said , I know it would take me just as long if I tried to do it myself. LOL I'll be going to Jay or Renner when it's time to replace my shocks.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
For anyone looking for a new S&W Shield or Bodyguard, starting April 1st, S&W is having $75 rebates on the Shields and $50 rebates on the Bodyguards. You can effectively get a new Shield for $225 after rebate :eek:

I just pulled the trigger on a M&P 22C finally. $289 with threaded barrel Is the cheapest I have ever seen it. Everyone jacked prices up last year and now they are finally coming down! YEA HAWW

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
For anyone looking for a new S&W Shield or Bodyguard, starting April 1st, S&W is having $75 rebates on the Shields and $50 rebates on the Bodyguards. You can effectively get a new Shield for $225 after rebate :eek:

I just pulled the trigger on a M&P 22C finally. $289 with threaded barrel Is the cheapest I have ever seen it. Everyone jacked prices up last year and now they are finally coming down! YEA HAWW

That fear of Hillary price speculation [emoji379]

May have to look into a side piece. Ended up never getting one when I didn't like the size of the XDM compact

Jaber

Modero
Roy, seems like $329 is still good price for M&P Shield, seen any cheaper else where? My buddy wants one and he almost bought one local, for $450 or somesniz, I was like :eek:

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Happy Friday! Finally here, got my bonus yesterday and buying more car parts today and this weekend lol

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Roy, seems like $329 is still good price for M&P Shield, seen any cheaper else where? My buddy wants one and he almost bought one local, for $450 or somesniz, I was like :eek:

Couple places online for $299-$315 currently. But that rebate will bring them down to insane prices. I am trying a new FFL near my house. Only $24 transfers and 2 miles away.

Jaber

Modero
Couple places online for $299-$315 currently. But that rebate will bring them down to insane prices. I am trying a new FFL near my house. Only $24 transfers and 2 miles away.

Closest one to me is in A.H., $30.

Love to get another pistol this year, but opting to put some money into the GTI.

Status
Not open for further replies.