GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Technical Topics > Golf 2.5L Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Tunes

Old 04-11-2017, 10:15 PM   #15
FlowMK6
Touring Car Newbie

Drives: Golf 2.5 5spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by somerset9 View Post
Right now my suspension set up is H&R 26mm front, 22mm rear (both on soft), DG springs, stock shocks and struts (getting koni str.t this week), Whiteline anti-lift kit and I am just loving it on the bends. When I take a turn fast enough to make the tires squeal, I can feel the back end kick out a little bit.

I'll be putting my rear sway bar on stiff and see if that increases the rear end kicking it out. I can see why understeer is so addicting!
I have a similar setup H&R 28mm front and 24mm rear, rear set to hard, front to soft and the W.A.L.K should be installed soon once I receive it. Good setup but with my winter tire (which sucks, about 3/32 ^^), there is a lot of oversteer, on the snow I don't need the handbrake anymore ^^ By Friday, summer tire should be on and I will fully enjoy the setup

You should set your rear to hard.
FlowMK6 is offline   Reply With Quote