GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Volkswagen GTI / Golf Topics > Member Car Journals

Old 08-10-2015, 11:46 PM   #463
dasauto0108
Formula 1 Driver

Drives: 2012 VW Seven CSR
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTI_likeurmom View Post
hello james may,

i only have guesses as to what the true cause of it was but it may have been all the years of hard driving that degraded the compressor wheel. i also had a broke fitting on the n75 valve, not sure how long that was broke for. good thing all the damage was on the exhaust side and the engine is fine.

Good news.

Not as good as a Dacia Sandero, but still good news. Now, go sod off and have a pint of London Pride, while listening to some classical music and eating a poached egg.

Sent from my iHipster
'12 DBP 2dr 6M | GIAC Stage 2 | HS Tuning RSR | HG-Motorsport Intake | CTS DP | Magnaflow CBE | R8 Coils | S3 Short Shifter | 42DD Shifter Bushings | 42DD Bracket Bushings | Raceseng Creatür | NewSouth Boost Gauge | Interior & License Plate LEDs | GTI Seat Lever Inserts | ECS Smoked Side Markers | USP HID Fog Lights | Continental DWS
Bob LobLaw In-Training | #TeamVentPod | If in doubt, flat out
dasauto0108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 02:22 PM   #464
SoWalGTI
FIA World Rally Car Champion

Drives: 2012 Mk6 GTI
Quote:
some old pics...
Anymore pics of how you ran the AWE CCB with stock location MAF? I LOVE the looks and sound of my CCB, but I need to go back to stock MAF location for tune.
Old 04-18-2017, 04:55 PM   #465
Short Bus
FIA GT Newbie

Drives: '10 GTI
Quote:

Tapatalk wrote this
So I've been fussing over side skirts for a while now and I don't like my options. I'm not a huge fan of the Golf R skirts because they don't flow well with the GTI front and rear bumpers and I hate how they look tacked on at the top where it meets the side of the car, particularly right in front of the rear wheel well.

I'm also tired of those useless black plastic things.

What did you do with the holes? I've thought about cutting the heads off of the screws, slotting them, and using a really narrow screwdriver to insert them until they're flush and then use some touch-up paint to blend them in. It shouldn't be too noticeable and I like that it wouldn't be permanent.
Short Bus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dfdtroll, euro seats, germany, ko4