GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SoCal OT Thread

Pmanpop

Go Kart Champion

tjasko

Go Kart Champion
Sweet! Glad to see the community is still active. Once summer comes around I'll be free. Formula SAE has taken over my life haha

Yeah even though a good portion of people here switched to different cars, we're all still a family. As for me, my R is staying. [emoji13]

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Sweet! Glad to see the community is still active. Once summer comes around I'll be free. Formula SAE has taken over my life haha

Yes I do. Loving every single minute of it. All i feed it is gas, oil, and tires haha

Yeah man come on down next time. I'm trying to start something we can do regularly although this one became a bit bigger than I expected for the first time lol.

I still check these forums once a day.

Pmanpop

Go Kart Champion
Yeah man come on down next time. I'm trying to start something we can do regularly although this one became a bit bigger than I expected for the first time lol.

I still check these forums once a day.

Thats great. Hope you guys had a good time out there today. I'll chime in here once in a while to get updates on following runs.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Thats great. Hope you guys had a good time out there today. I'll chime in here once in a while to get updates on following runs.

It was good man,
Here's a short vid of the turnout... make sure to come out to the next one.

PromoFLB

Ready to race!
Well you guys can take South Coast VW in Santa Ana off the mod friendly list. Was given a hard time about covering anything suspension wise due to having bags even when I was telling them the subframe shifted. Also stated that my Neuspeed Intake may have voided my engine/emissions component warranty.

Last edited:

Injen1us

Drag Race Newbie
Well you guys can take South Coast VW in Santa Ana off the mod friendly list. Was given a hard time about covering anything suspension wise due to having bags even when I was telling them the subframe shifted. Also stated that my Neuspeed Intake may have voided my engine/emissions component warranty. Anyone know anyone working there?

That's weird...

Ontario vw has treated me real well fyi

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Well considering the fact that the bags allow the axle to rest on the subframe, I'm not surprised about that one.

The neuspeed intake is CARB legal. As long as you have the CARB legal sticker they can't deny warranty work for emissions related problems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PromoFLB

Ready to race!
That's weird...

Ontario vw has treated me real well fyi

I came back because this dealer has normally been nice to me. I'll prob just continue taking my car to Galpin for warranty work, since they have never given me a hard time about anything. Will also continue having aftermarket shops fix everything else.

Well considering the fact that the bags allow the axle to rest on the subframe, I'm not surprised about that one.

The neuspeed intake is CARB legal. As long as you have the CARB legal sticker they can't deny warranty work for emissions related problems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I can understand the bags effecting the subframe. I was thinking the same thing regarding the intake being CARB legal and shouldn't be considered an issue.

somerset91

Ready to race!
Where's a cheap place to have my wheels sandblasted?

I've a set of VMR 718 that I'm trying to sell. Original owner had it powdercoated baby blue, another guy painted them gold, and right now they look like shit because the paint stripper isn't working so well.