GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea_Dagger_GTI

Ready to race!
The northeast in general just sucks. All these dumbass laws exist because people are stupid as shit up here and have zero ability to think for themselves

Heading into my last year of residency in July. The northeast most definitely sucks.

I had a rare day off, and spent 2 hrs of it goting to eat something y'all take for granted.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
didn't even realize the date... damn.. what have i become!!?

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Heading into my last year of residency in July. The northeast most definitely sucks.

I had a rare day off, and spent 2 hrs of it goting to eat something y'all take for granted.

I enjoy a good white castle - I wouldn't drive 2 hours for one though. I buy the frozen ones at the grocery store, theyre pretty good actually

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Good lord. Why am I a mod on mk7 forums?@?!?!?! fucking kids are the most whiney bunch I've ever came across.
Lmao sorry Sir there are a bunch of rages over there I will apologize on there behalf.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Chelsea_Dagger_GTI

Ready to race!
I enjoy a good white castle - I wouldn't drive 2 hours for one though. I buy the frozen ones at the grocery store, theyre pretty good actually

This won't make it sound any better, but it's 43 miles to the nearest White Castle (in the Bronx from my part of CT). The drive is part of the trip to me.

I finally de-ambered my R added some clear sidemarkers and some deAutokey LED's. The LED's are sweeter than I thought in the clear sidemarkers

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Whoa. Those are like $700. Beautiful looking gun though, I am jealous. My M&P 22 Compact came in last week. Broke it in Monday. FUN little gun to shoot and CHEAP too! 300 rounds and I was out like $20 in ammo.

Yeah it was more than I would like to spend for such a small gun and a shield would have probably done the job just fine, but they're just so nice. Heard and read good things about them and then my buddy got one. He loved it, started carrying the sig instead of his glock...that convinced me lol he's been carrying his glock for 6 years straight and he has over ~15k rounds through his glock.

I got it for $750 out the door with the pocket holster. Before all the taxes, holster, background check, and all that jazz it was priced at $650 and that was the cheapest I could find it anywhere. Just wish it came with an extra magazine...one just isn't enough.

I have a p229 SAS. It was the first gun I ever bought. I like it for the most part

I'm liking this one so far. Never really heard a bad thing about a sig so I figured I'd give it a shot and this one is perfect for concealed carry with really light clothing. Dat summer.

Soon....soon.

I have been carrying a P250 around since 2011. Going to jump the boat and go with a cz p-10 when the finally ship some over. Great firearms though.

I'm not a fan of the double action, but it's a sweet looking pistol. I want a CZ eventually. Probably a CZ75 compact.

Holding off on any pistol purchase until I move from MD to FL in September. Did get my CCL in January though so that part is done at least

Good choice mah man.

You can't get a permit in MD without written consent by the Maryland State Police Commissioner. You must demonstrate an occupational need to carry a weapon or your request will be denied. This state blows dick.

You're gonna love Florida dude.

Where's mah ninja Frank at?!?! Festivities tonight?

Mah boi :smoking:

Oh hell yeah.

Dat 4/20 doeeee.

:word:

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Yeah it was more than I would like to spend for such a small gun and a shield would have probably done the job just fine, but they're just so nice. Heard and read good things about them and then my buddy got one. He loved it, started carrying the sig instead of his glock...that convinced me lol he's been carrying his glock for 6 years straight and he has over ~15k rounds through his glock.

I got it for $750 out the door with the pocket holster. Before all the taxes, holster, background check, and all that jazz it was priced at $650 and that was the cheapest I could find it anywhere. Just wish it came with an extra magazine...one just isn't enough.

Next time buy online and ship to FFL. You skip the taxes and overpriced transfer fees. Use money saved for extra mag. The LCP2 only ships with one mag too and that is on my radar. Not sold on the bodyguard yet. I mean it shoots great under control conditions. However, I can see high stress situations pulling the gun way left due to the long trigger.

I carry my sig p320 sometimes when I feel like the shield isn't enough. Sigs are good guns and they sure charge like it too :laugh:

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Got tickets to the Red Sox vs. Orioles game tonight. Spent good money for some great seats. Supposed to storm now. Fuck.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
I would never want to open carry. The element of surprise to a bad guy is far more important than trying to deter them with open carry imo.

I would say 99% of the time I will never open carry either but sometimes I don't wanna wear the bigger pants. Pretty sure I'm going to be getting a shield in 9mm this summer. You have any holster recs?

Jaber

Modero
I would say 99% of the time I will never open carry either but sometimes I don't wanna wear the bigger pants. Pretty sure I'm going to be getting a shield in 9mm this summer. You have any holster recs?

Vedder LightTuck for single clip or Stealthgear.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.