GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
600 sq/ft not bad, you have some new toys to fill it with? The Return of Flying Wallets LOL

600 sq/ft for $37k though?

The fleet has shrunk since selling the old house and buying the new one. We are putting a good chunk of money into remodeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Went and saw Paul Van Dyke about 3 weeks again. Dudes an OG of the trance community

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
I was never able to get into trance. Its so boring and repetitive compared to other electronic music. A lot of my friends like it and I don't understand I guess.

I'm not a trance guy either but i figured a chance to see a legend and be in the front few rows was worth it. Plus me and the gang got trashed

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

The fleet has shrunk since selling the old house and buying the new one. We are putting a good chunk of money into remodeling.

lol yeah, you didn't mention the price before.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie

This will be a 2nd, extra, garage, right? Otherwise 600sqft not nearly enough. 20w x 30d ?

$37k.... hmmm. On first pass that sounds high, but when I was doing basic research when house shopping a few years ago, ~$30k seemed to be about the magic number for a garage.

Does the $37k include everything? Electric, lights, 220, insulation, heat, drywall, etc?

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
If it's an *extra* garage... 30' deep would be a min... need to be able to fit trucks, etc. in there with a bench in front and work space all around.

I'd also want to be able to park two cars side-by-side and FULLY open the doors on BOTH cars and STILL have room to work and walk around.

Enough room for a 2-post plus workspace... or enough room for your existing 4-post, plus space to park alongside with room to work.

It would suck to incur the expense only to have to compromise on space right off the bat.

This means 30' deep by 30' wide... or thereabouts. IMO.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
What I'm listening to right now would be considered the glitch genre. And probably wouldn't even be considered music by most standards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KscEzrV3EUI

some local hip hop shows, nothing that anyone has probably heard of.

who was it?">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KscEzrV3EUI

some local hip hop shows, nothing that anyone has probably heard of.

who was it?" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

riceburner

Autocross Champion
oh i get it, riceburner joins the party and all of a sudden it's lights out!

Boondock

Ready to race!
I lost in a 3way race yesterday. Need to get K04 ASAP.

KIA tries to get revenge.

I hate that stretch of Golf Rd. Its the drag strips of Schaumburg for sure.

Almost had a little run in w a bird at the track today. Also dashcam install yesterday went smoothly. Love this thing.

I also have this dashcam, its great for what it is. The WiFi hookup is a huge selling point.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Anyone know the value of an oem golf r k04 with 30k on it? I have a buddy that was going to put in on his mk5 but changes his mind.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Anyone know the value of an oem golf r k04 with 30k on it? I have a buddy that was going to put in on his mk5 but changes his mind.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Like the car or the turbo that goes in that car? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.