GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2.5l turbo build help thread

joshterrell861

Passed Driver's Ed
Whoa... thats not a bov. Thats an external wastegate. It will definitely fit... and whats wrong with cast log manifolds??? People with 2.0t make 500hp with log mani. I have a gt3071r setup on my gti with a log mani and my kit was 3200.

Gonna need injectors, a custom vbanded downpipe to fit. Gti pipe is not even close. You will also need to get some kind of intercooler setup to go up to your intake manifold, and you can do a bov/dv off of that.

And what kind/size turbo is that?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Vikingsloth1

Ready to race!
Whoa... thats not a bov. Thats an external wastegate. It will definitely fit... and whats wrong with cast log manifolds??? People with 2.0t make 500hp with log mani. I have a gt3071r setup on my gti with a log mani and my kit was 3200.

Gonna need injectors, a custom vbanded downpipe to fit. Gti pipe is not even close. You will also need to get some kind of intercooler setup to go up to your intake manifold, and you can do a bov/dv off of that.

And what kind/size turbo is that?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Getting a intercooler soon. To4e t3/t4. I'm search for the piece that turns the 5bolt to a 4 bolt so I can avoid v band.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk