GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Does anybody know if this would fit the MK6 DSG knob?

Turbosharef

Go Kart Newbie
just took a look at the photos closely, one photo is definitely from an MK6, you can tell by the climitronic controls, and the other photo is from an mk7 or a passat you can tell because of where the push button start is, im pretty sure they're the exact same knobs anyways so it should work with any vw that has that style knob

gtiguy482

Passed Driver's Ed
Looks like a Mk7 to me. That is unless it is a passat or other model that I am familiar with the interiors on. Our Mk6 GTI's do not have the cubby cover like that. The bezel around the shifter also looks like that off of a Mk7.

Missed the pic that Looks like the Mk6

Last edited:

JSwag420

Ready to race!
Looks like a Mk7 to me. That is unless it is a passat or other model that I am familiar with the interiors on. Our Mk6 GTI's do not have the cubby cover like that. The bezel around the shifter also looks like that off of a Mk7.

Missed the pic that Looks like the Mk6

Fits perfect except for the fact they gave me double sided tape that's impossible to peel without destroying. I put them on w/ what was left of the tape and I have to say it looks pretty sick. Will be posting pics later. Going to reapply them with my own double sided tape.

JSwag420

Ready to race!
Thanks for getting back to us about this. Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
op I have a set for sale if you want PM me - replaced my knob with a BFI one, have no use for them

for the record they fit quite well and looked great on the knob