GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaber

Modero
Got Portillos for lunch and I'm first in the left lane (2 lanes at Schaumburg location). Lady takes my order and then tells me "go ahead pull forward". I start to make the turn to where it becomes 1 lane and this dude who just pulled in, tries to cut infront of me. Then I realize, the girl who took my order, tried to walk beside my car at the same time, as I'm making the turn. Only reason I can think of, is to try getting across to the other side. She should of went behind me. So I almost got hit by a car and ran someone over :lol:

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Getting new tires put on Wednesday. These tires are shot, frustrating autox decided that lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Welp. Went to Autobahn, got a boost leak after the second session and wasn't boosting more than 10psi. Still drove 2 sessions like that but the car wasn't making any power at all. Felt slower than stock on the straights. Still had fun. Back to work tomorrow after a week of vacation is going to be rough. Gotta tear the car apart tomorrow and find whatever is causing the problem before friday. Heading up to Gingerman Friday night!

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Welp. Went to Autobahn, got a boost leak after the second session and wasn't boosting more than 10psi. Still drove 2 sessions like that but the car wasn't making any power at all. Felt slower than stock on the straights. Still had fun. Back to work tomorrow after a week of vacation is going to be rough. Gotta tear the car apart tomorrow and find whatever is causing the problem before friday. Heading up to Gingerman Friday night!

Wow. Hope you get it figured out, look forward to hopefully seeing you and the race car on Saturday. [emoji1303]

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
This thread is proof that the forum is far from dead.

Jaber

Modero
Gtr driver hung himself

What a birch. Saw the video after the crash, no way anyone could of tried to save her. Fire was so intense.

That escalated. Definitely didn't see that coming.

Dude's FB has a quote that goes something like "you only live once. well, maybe twice". He lived by it.

Speaking of gtr's. Why would anyone buy one of those? So many nannies

^ Gayer than owning a DSG.

Man I love track days. Saw Ptak yesterday at autobahn. Exchanged handshakes and some chat. 10/10 would shake hands with again.

Dat PTAK, when it hits... HITS HARD.

Status
Not open for further replies.