GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

California VCDS/VAGCOM Locator Thread

bryngutierrez46

Ready to race!
I can do the gauge sweep. The R led as DRL, might have to try around a few settings. Unless you know the coding for it already and assuming you did all the required wiring.

Sick I'm down to the the gauge sweep and for golf r I do. It know the code and for the wiring I just spliced them .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MyStro023

Ready to race!

HelsinkiValo

I'm in the Hollywood area. Have had a bluetooth module in my Jetta for almost a year. Need someone to help me activate it via VAG. I can dig up the instructions/menu steps if you don't know how.

nate122

Go Kart Champion
Hi everyone. Anyone available to help a local San Jose or bay area resident To turn off the drl's?

Jptamayonaise

Ready to race!
Anyone in the OC(Lake Forest/Irvine) willing to help me out on May 6th? I gotta change out my CECM, and according to the forums, my key won't be recognized unless if I get it coded.

tkelly0727

Ready to race!
Anyone around corona/Moreno valley who can help me with a DSG recalibration/reset.
Thank you

totalrecall98

south bay assist

Hi everyone. Anyone available to help a local San Jose or bay area resident To turn off the drl's?

I have an OBDeleven scan tool that can make changes to your VAG-COM programming. Do you know the VAG-COM long-coding sequences for turning off the DRLs?

I live in Sunnyvale.

darsat

Santa Clara VAGCOM

I live in Santa Clara and need some help coding my OEM LED rear lights. Think I know what coding to change and happy to pay for use of a VAGCOM and time/advice...?

ewk406

I am in orange county (anaheim,ca) if anyone needs help.

Just posted in the regional thread looking for this exact thing. Gotta figure out how to delete this now. Are you available at all this week? Just need my tpms sensor turned off.

Green_GTi

Ready to race!
Just posted in the regional thread looking for this exact thing. Gotta figure out how to delete this now. Are you available at all this week? Just need my tpms sensor turned off.

I too am in the other end of California. 818 and the west end of the 310\424 area code (West San Fernando Valley and Malibu)

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
Just got my vagcom in the 805 San Luis Obispo for any of you lurkers.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk