GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Off-Topic Discussions > OFF-TOPIC Lounge!

Old 07-21-2017, 10:13 AM   #15
lilonespaz
Formula 2 Driver

Drives: 2011 Candy White 3-Door GTi DSG
i like McGregor and i dislike Floyd.
That being said i dont think McGregor has that good of a chance in a boxing match against floyd... as much as floyds a douche he is a damn good boxer... people can argue about him hand picking his fights.. and that he hasnt had "real" competition but at the end of the day he is still an undefeated Professional boxer that won against 49 other professional boxers.

People like to boast about McGregors boxing skills and stuff but you guys are really comparing a mid lvl boxer vs a title holder boxer for years....

It would be the same thing of comparing Alex Smith to Tom Brady. Alex smith is a good QB and is consistent game manager that being said he is no Tom Brady.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laimface View Post
hahaha why am I your signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by damagi123 View Post
just like god intended. he didnt kill off the dinosaurs for their sweet sweet bone juice to have it go getting wasted by eco-obsessed torque thieves.
lilonespaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 09:49 PM   #16
Aggression
Ready to race!

Drives: 2013 GTI
I hope McGregor lands a wild left and knocks Mayweather out by opening up super aggressive.

Other than that McGregor's gas tank will run out before Floyds will.
Aggression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 09:18 PM   #17
whitewolf33
Formula 5000 Driver

Drives: 2013 CW Wolfsburg
I want McGregor to win so badly but its gonna be similar to the Pacquaio fight. Lot of dancing around and will end in a decision going to Mayweather. Definitely a money grab. The press conferences were amazing but they did too many. The promoting and interviews will be better then the actual fight
Old 08-04-2017, 09:31 PM   #18
uglybastard
Formula 5000 Champion

Drives: VW Mk6 CSG GTI 2D 6MT; Jeep WJ
this fight is a scam by both of them. all hype. will be boring. mayweather is a great defensive fighter, will gas out mcgregor and bide his time before getting a few good shots in, maybe a few knockdowns. not gonna pay to watch this but will watch highlights.

R135 ..............VAGCOM in Southern NH
╬╬╣
..246.............. Insta
uglybastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 11:43 PM   #19
thewalkingdad
FIA World Rally Car Newbie

Drives: 2013 GTI DSG
McGregor tries to play the game for a little bit with little success. Mayweather dances around for most of the rounds taking weak shots, some that may score points. McGregor gasses out. Mayweather wins. Boring fight overall. Huge payout to both. Viewers lose.

Stratified Cobb Stage 2 | IE Cold Air Intake | ST Coilovers | SPM Downpipe | Rev9 Intercooler| 034 Stage 2 DSG Tune, dogbone, insert, mounts & RSB
thewalkingdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 08:35 AM   #20
gopete
Passed Driver's Ed

Drives: Golf Mk6, Carbon Steel Gray
now Conor McGregor has requested that an international judge is one of the three-man panel of scoring officials for his fight against Floyd Mayweather. feel like they're taking it too far
gopete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 04:01 PM   #21
Stinger
FIA GT Newbie

Drives: stick 4d CSG '11 Mk6
I'm a big UFC fan but unlike others in here I'm no fan of McGregor for all the bling and the bs he comes with. UFC is not WWF.
So he's shown that he has the stamina and the chin to take many hits, but he's going into a boxing fight with one of the greatest boxer out there.

Will they wear boxing gloves? If so, boxing with these is much more technical than he knows so, without 1 punch knock out, without wrestling, without legs... he doesn't have a chance.
APR Stage 1 (V2.1)::RSR-like clutch::Magnaflow catback::Sigma 6 SS::Bilstein B14 PSS::H&R 26mm fsb, 22mm rsb::Tyrol sub frame kit and front brake stiffener kit::UB UNIbrace::R8 coilpacks::LED taillights::Michelin PSS 235/45 on JNC 17x8 et30::
Audio - Eonon GA5153F::Focal Integration Plug & Play::JL Stealthbox 10TW3::JL XD 700/5 amp
Stinger is offline   Reply With Quote