GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified Flash Tunes Released for the MK6 GTI

Laimface

Ready to race!
How does one know if their octane supports it? I'm 93. Would we need water meth for more boost? Hopefully not.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Chances are if you're seeing any knock corrections now, you would need something to reduce the knock, like E30 / meth etc. before putting more boost in.

UberFast

Ready to race!
I'm running 93 but have been considering getting a meth setup. Alex will probly get pissed if I start changing shit mid tune lol. I guess it wouldn't matter. It would be a second tune anyway.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Laimface

Ready to race!
I'm running 93 but have been considering getting a meth setup. Alex will probly get pissed if I start changing shit mid tune lol. I guess it wouldn't matter. It would be a second tune anyway.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Nobody will get pissed apart from your wallet hahaha

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion

jeez

Ready to race!
I also sell my body on certain nights, when money runs low. You got to do what you got to do to treat your car right.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I also sell my body on certain nights, when money runs low. You got to do what you got to do to treat your car right.

i had a girl offer me $3 and a sandwich if i would lick her bum. does that count?

jeez

Ready to race!
i had a girl offer me $3 and a sandwich if i would lick her bum. does that count?
TMI TMI TMI!

Also, she thinks you're cheap. Should at least offer caviar.

jeez

Ready to race!
So, would getting an FMIC with my S3 IC help with the boost increase that the update can provide?

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
So, would getting an FMIC with my S3 IC help with the boost increase that the update can provide?

Wouldn't more volume to cool cause a slight drop in boost?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeez

Ready to race!
Wouldn't more volume to cool cause a slight drop in boost?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, but the update allows for more boost, which would hopefully negate the boost loss of the new intercooler, while allowing me to run cooler IATs at the same time.

Right now, the tune tops out at 23 PSI. Does anyone know for a fact where the K04's efficiency starts to drop?