GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
All of what EJ said. lol at "kids car" get over yourself Roy. Show me where the RS hurt you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree with Roy B many cars I'd only drive with extremely tinted windows. There is a point where you are extremely out of place driving certain cars. Honda being one of them as they are most gear heads started car. At least the fast and furious generation. Even the new STI with that obnoxious wing is a little much for me these days and I'm only 28.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

FF_animal

Ready to race!
So basically when we cross the 30 year mark we need to be driving crown Victoria's and dodge avengers?

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
So basically when we cross the 30 year mark we need to be driving crown Victoria's and dodge avengers?

Nailed it lol

But real talk there are plenty fun cars they are non boyhood racer cars.

I'd just feel out of place with a sweet k swapped boosted hatch civic at a car meet with a bunch of 16 years olds reving the crap out of those vtach!!!!.......

M

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Nailed it lol

But real talk there are plenty fun cars they are non boyhood racer cars.

I'd just feel out of place with a sweet k swapped boosted hatch civic at a car meet with a bunch of 16 years olds reving the crap out of those vtach!!!!.......

M

So don't take it to car meets... I went to one or two when I had my si/type-s and didn't fit in so I didn't go back. This was in my early twenties. I was able to separate the scene from the car itself.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
So don't take it to car meets... I went to one or two when I had my si/type-s and didn't fit in so I didn't go back. This was in my early twenties. I was able to separate the scene from the car itself.
Very true. Don't get me wrong if you just want an amazing manual transmission and a fun daily driver the si would be perfect but if your buying to mod the community will not work for most when you get older.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion

I've got to one car meet. A VW meet nonetheless and I felt out of place. Never again. Lol

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
I've got to one car meet. A VW meet nonetheless and I felt out of place. Never again. Lol

Well with a lifted GTI of course you were out of place.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
I was lowered at the time lol. Only lifted in the winter. [emoji1303][emoji1303]

I know man just giving you shit lol

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

I'm 50, still driving GTI. Next car will be a mk8 GTI or R:. Most likely. We'll have to see how it looks when it actually comes out though, some of preview pics I've seen so far don't look so hot to me.

Last edited:

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I'm 50, still driving GTI. Next car will be a mk8 GTI or R:. Most likely. We'll have to see how it looks when it actually comes out though, some of preview pics I've seen so far don't look so hot boy me.

That one guy here, can't remember his name but I met him once or twice at the Brauerhouse meets last year, he's got that sweet supercharged Integra and a tuned Mk7 GTI for his daily. I think he's older than me.

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Very true. Don't get me wrong if you just want an amazing manual transmission and a fun daily driver the si would be perfect but if your buying to mod the community will not work for most when you get older.

Douchebag won't sell me the car. Told me he had a local buyer and didn't want to deal with someone out of state 5 minutes after agreeing to meet tomorrow. Had a friend message him through autotrade asking if the car was still available and he said yes.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Douchebag won't sell me the car. Told me he had a local buyer and didn't want to deal with someone out of state 5 minutes after agreeing to meet tomorrow. Had a friend message him through autotrade asking if the car was still available and he said yes.

What state is he in? They have different currency than Illinois? LOL

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Well that is stupid.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
What state is he in? They have different currency than Illinois? LOL
This lol

Status
Not open for further replies.