GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WISHING EVERYONE IN THE PATH OF HURRICANE IRMA THE VERY BEST LUCK AND GOD BLESS !

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
WISHING EVERYONE IN THE PATH OF HURRICANE IRMA THE VERY BEST LUCK !

Having returned from my second home in South Carolina to Canada, I am fully aware of the dangers and difficulties that's ahead.I hope everyone finds safety and you evacuated and NOT choose to ride this one out.

Best of Luck and God Bless !

flakomk6

Ready to race!
Great to see you online, keeps your mind on something else but make sure you keep your batteries topped up !:thumbsup:

Wish you the best!

We still have power some how But I have back up everything just in case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speeddemon691

Go Kart Champion
In cause Irma Boredom and hunger lol. Was looking for a good spot to hide my gti lol but got busy setting up the shutters. She gonna have to take a nice pressure wash out there lol.

CMGTI

Ready to race!
Thanks guys. I'm by Daytona Beach, nothing yet. Should be here tomorrow morning.

flakomk6

Ready to race!

CMGTI

Ready to race!
No real damage, still have power and water.

flakomk6

Ready to race!
Just a bunch of trees in the streets , I have no power and I can’t take my car in to south beach until tomorrow . I had to park it across the bridge and walk to my house -_-

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
:w00t:
Just a bunch of trees in the streets , I have no power and I can’t take my car in to south beach until tomorrow . I had to park it across the bridge and walk to my house -_-

:w00t:

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I'm an idiot and had my window rolled down a couple inches during the hurricane lol

Luckily the side that was open was up against my dad's big truck and it was the other side of the car that took a beating from all the wind, so it's just a little damp. The window switch and door locks still work, so just need to do some drying.

I can't believe how much water was inside the hatch. I popped it open and a shit ton of water drained right into the cabin. It must have been forced in there from all that wind. I was expecting my taillights to be fried, but no problem there.

She's just dirty as hell from all that wind, there's shit shoved into every crevice

I feel bad for anybody trying to get home today. We left from Daytona to get to Brandon and we couldn't find any gas until we got to Brandon. Before we got to Brandon gas stations didn't have power. FPL cant estimate when power will back and are saying days to weeks. It's gonna be such a mess for people trying to rush back. We've got enough gas to make it home, but I think it's gonna be hell for everyone that has to travel farther than we did.

I think we're gonna spend the night in Tampa before we go back home to fort myers. We'll spend the night in some AC before we go home to no power fort Myers.