GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion

Traded my Detroit wheels for this unibrace XB. Not a bad deal. Install pretty straight forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Digging my note8. Gfs 18 yo dumping her iPhone plus for the note8 as well. They are giving 480 credit till the end of the week on trades. Apple stock will be going down soon.

Jaber

Modero
Digging my note8. Gfs 18 yo dumping her iPhone plus for the note8 as well. They are giving 480 credit till the end of the week on trades. Apple stock will be going down soon.

Better hide your charging cable. :laugh:

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Texas was even better second time around. Gonna move there after the Navy

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Slow day. I broke stuff in my car at the track yesterday. Cool story.

Oh no! That sucks. What broke?

My buddy Mike came out, first track day, recent model (dunno the year) WRX. Spun a rod bearing in his first session out.

I haven't Johnny-5'd my car yet, but outward appearances suggest it actually survived yesterday.

Been poking around in the data between meetings today. Not the most friendly software... but if I'm interpreting what I'm seeing correctly, PSM engaging cost me over 2s in just two turns (6 and 19). PSM was cutting in hard on me in 2, 6, 19. Odd that the car would "behave" for the out lap... but by L2/L3, PSM was engaging in damn near every sweeping turn where I needed throttle to rotate the car. Those two turns, L1 of every session yesterday, was 2.5s quicker than all the other laps in the session.

Stupid modern cars won't let you fully disable the nannies even when the "OFF" button is pushed. There is a fix... just costs money of course. Gonna add it to the list of winter projects...

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Oh no! That sucks. What broke?

Eh nothing crazy, a small clunk in the front end, not sure what yet. I have to get under and check it out but I was too tired when I got home last night so I just parked it.

What downed me in the second to last session was the bracket for my meth tank literally breaking and sending my 2.5 gallon meth tank over to the other side of the trunk. Very easy fix and will cost me ~$5 and a trip to home depot.

I was still able to drive all day. I changed my front rotors this past weekend though, went with a slightly more aggressive pad in the front and I think I upset the bias to the rear now. I was not putting the same times down as I was when I went to autobahn earlier in the year. Was doing 2:53 yesterday and I was getting a little loose when trail braking which never really happened all that much before. It was definitely costing me some time. Not sure if I just have to re learn and adjust with the more aggressive pad or if I should even out the rear with the same pad.

Status
Not open for further replies.