GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 stage 2 kill stories, lets hear them!

zef

Drag Racing Champion
kept up with an evo 8 MR with bolt ons/cams making 305whp/wtq on a heartbreaker..he had me from a 40 roll but beat him by half a car or so from 60 :) Tune still isn't finished just wanted to test the car out. Very happy with the results!

:bs:

If that was a stock evo or a just a tuned evo I would definitely believe that, but with full bolt ons and cams he would be easily close to 400. He should've walked away from you in his sleep, even with a ko4. If he told you he has bolt ons and cams and only making 305whp then he is straight up lying to you lol. Talking from personal experience here.

R35Dan

Passed Driver's Ed
:bs:

If that was a stock evo or a just a tuned evo I would definitely believe that, but with full bolt ons and cams he would be easily close to 400. He should've walked away from you in his sleep, even with a ko4. If he told you he has bolt ons and cams and only making 305whp then he is straight up lying to you lol. Talking from personal experience here.

lol He's a really good friend of mine and i know the car since it's local. Also has no reason to lie since he buys/sells cars and owns a 700whp wrx.

It has exhaust, intake, misc cams, fuel possibly and a tune for 93 from Street tuned motorsports. 305whp/305wtq is just about what my old Evo X MR made on their dyno with full bolt ons. His Evo 8 MR will make 400whp on a dynojet all day long.

Anyway I'll get a video next time if i can (no go pro). Both cars are pretty much even but after taking out my spare/tools/rear mats i walk away slowly. Also my tune is only on the third iteration so there's a bit left to squeeze out on 93 :D - You should bring your bolt on evo out here to run this k04

avni

Ready to race!
dont race much

walked a 335i probably stock
smoked a JEEP SUV hemi (LOL)

MK6NGT

Ready to race!
I want to race a stage 2 car to see the difference. Anyone in tampa want to hit up a 2nd gear roll? Three pedals only lol

avni

Ready to race!
the fact that stage 2 makes you faster then stock 335i ...in the 0-100 range ATLEAST says soooo much

GTIs are godsent

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
My buddy finally picked up a 2015 (i think?) 9th gen accord coupe v6 manual. We did a quick highway pull... I was either in 3rd or 4th gear and we floored it. The accord kept right up, neck and neck the whole way. Neither of us really pulled, just remained steady. I shifted and then so did he and thats when I immediately pulled ahead... I actually let off and hit the brakes to just stay lined up; wasn't a serious race.

Those V6 accord coupes are quick, he was 100% stock too. The thing that is killing him is the shifting. The accords and civics just don't like to shift quick. Apparently they have a delay valve that prevents you from shifting quick... i guess to prevent transmission damage. But forcing the shift with this delay valve will cause you to slip the clutch... and eventually will ruin the clutch. So he definitely needs to remove that before he can truly shift fast.

Just surprised that the accord hung with me so well for 1 gear. Cool story, I know...

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!

avni

Ready to race!
Lol I don't mean it in terms of YOUR Golf

Just SAD that the accord can hang :(

GOLF GANG !!!!!

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
Lol I don't mean it in terms of YOUR Golf

Just SAD that the accord can hang :(

GOLF GANG !!!!!

Oh , yea..... truth. Was disappointed to see him hang with me lol. He's still gotta figure out that shifting thing though... that will make him be much slower.

mexicanwaldo

Go Kart Champion
Was at a light next to an IS-F and he was staring over at me so I said to myself “why the fuck not?” And we both hit it when the light turned green. I will add that he had about half a car head start from position.

Went up to 80 and we both let off. I beat him by 2 car lengths and he was salty af.

Douche: you tuned? What’s it put down?
Me: somewhere around 240hp/280tq
Douche: well I lost traction...
Me: I had more wheel spin than you [emoji58]

So he drove off mad lol

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Was at a light next to an IS-F and he was staring over at me so I said to myself “why the fuck not?” And we both hit it when the light turned green. I will add that he had about half a car head start from position.

Went up to 80 and we both let off. I beat him by 2 car lengths and he was salty af.

Douche: you tuned? What’s it put down?
Me: somewhere around 240hp/280tq
Douche: well I lost traction...
Me: I had more wheel spin than you [emoji58]

So he drove off mad lol

Nice! I've had an encounter with both the previous model and the latest model. From a stop or low roll it's a piece of cake but from a high roll maybe around 70-80+ they're top end just kills :/ the little k03 runs out of breath and boost up at top [emoji20] k04 would've probably done the job

*Edit: maybe not so much a piece of cake but it's doable :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

avni

Ready to race!
How do you think Stage 2 GTI does against Stock Audi S4/s5

obviously over 100 we lose, but has anyone had any roll races?