GOLFMKV

MKVI BOSER?!?!?

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
Lol these Denver's look SUNK!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
Nothing new lately but I've gotten more parts! Pair of staggard dual burnt tipped tips on the way. I'm going to be hacking up the diffuser to mount them higher because the ones I have now hang a little and will be in the way of the aluminum diffuser that I'm going to build [emoji39]

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
Pretty impressed. This is the rear 18x11 test fitted up front. I only need about 1mm to clear while airing out and only using -2 camber. I think this will be the spec for the new setup!
2018 my be the best year yet. Just waiting on a confirmation call from osram

Pretty impressed. This is the rear 18x11 test fitted up front. I only need about 1mm to clear while airing out and only using -2 camber. I think this will be the spec for the new setup!
2018 my be the best year yet. Just waiting on a confirmation call from osram

:drool:

This looks awesome!

Thanks! I'll be working with my buddy to create something like this so I'll need to make sure the tips don't hang lower than the diffuser

Do you mind if I ask who made this one? Been looking for inspiration for a more intricate diffuser design for my mk6 to line up with my splitter and side skirts, but all I see online is either the Maxxon one or vinyl wrapped valances. This one's pretty sweet.

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
Do you mind if I ask who made this one? Been looking for inspiration for a more intricate diffuser design for my mk6 to line up with my splitter and side skirts, but all I see online is either the Maxxon one or vinyl wrapped valances. This one's pretty sweet.
I'm not sure honestly, it was taken from a video. The car is out of China so it would be difficult to find it. I'll hopefully have something like this made with gorillaplitters

I'm not sure honestly, it was taken from a video. The car is out of China so it would be difficult to find it. I'll hopefully have something like this made with gorillaplitters

Yeah i havent seen a lot of custom diffusers for the mk6. I have been making all sorts of templates with and without the valence but nothing that really looks like a good fit or too out of place. Excited to see what you come up with.