GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cracked my exhaust

Talguy

Go Kart Champion
So Friday it got really cold in CT. Half way through an hours highway cruise I notice my car was getting louder. Rolled down the windows and I could hear my car sounding like a tractor which told me my exhaust cracked. I would like to get it repaired and was wondering if anyone has ever had an aftermarket exhausted repaired from a local exhaust shop like meineke?

I has a 42DD catted downpipe and a magnaflow catback.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Uberryan

Banned
Probably could patch it, no problem.

FriggenT1

Banned
So Friday it got really cold in CT. Half way through an hours highway cruise I notice my car was getting louder. Rolled down the windows and I could hear my car sounding like a tractor which told me my exhaust cracked. I would like to get it repaired and was wondering if anyone has ever had an aftermarket exhausted repaired from a local exhaust shop like meineke?

I has a 42DD catted downpipe and a magnaflow catback.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

SS? I'd just get a small weld on it...no problem

DELETE

Autocross Champion
I want to say find the issue visually and make sure it’s a “crack” maybe the bolts are loose where the clamps meet and if not and it’s indeed a crack, just JB Weld it or wrap it for now. Unless you have the cash to swap the whole thing. Up to you bro. Sounds like you’re assuming that’s all.