GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaber

Modero
I once had a dream and was so glad I woke up. I dreamed I went back to school :O I hated high school. College was ok.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
I once had a dream and was so glad I woke up. I dreamed I went back to school :O I hated high school. College was ok.

I hated HS too. And I didn't really enjoy college either since I more or less worked FT. I had decent grades tho - just hated going.

I wouldn't mind going back, doing grad school FT and not working at all.... but that's just not in the cards.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Found this to be very impressive.
2 mins 18 seconds around full track autobahn...and flat out around turn 4 :eek:

Props to you for going back. I sometimes think I should but I don't really have it in me.

that's pretty fast, but it is a radical... and it's an automatic so yeah the car is doing most of the work.

Yeah Radicals have a lot of aero. Lot of the ABCC members are shifting to Radicals, and a lot of guys on Rennlist seem to be making the jump too. Can be insanely fast, are reliable, cheap rebuilds, etc.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Can you segue your own posts?

Either way it's true.... MT > *.*

I think I just did?

Phur

Autocross Champion
Yes, I will be going for a 4 year degree with zero credits right now. I plan on finishing faster than that though. I will start out this spring semester at normal pace while my son is still living at home because I don’t want to sacrifice any more of the little time that I have left with him. After that I will probably double-up on classes. They also offer masters programs, so who knows...
I’m really looking forward to college. Aside from writing reports I see myself doing quite well. I just feel extremely out of my depth as far as that goes. If they are not timed, I can just work harder and longer to compensate. It’s just the timed ones that I am really freaking out about. That isn’t how my brain tends to work. I took my math placement tests yesterday and was honestly quite impressed with how I did, considering it has been 20 years since I have been in school.
Luckily my son is fantastic in English. Honestly, his only weakness is history. I plan on getting help/tutoring from him. It is just a bit difficult because since everything is relative, things that he doesn’t even have to think about are a major struggle for me just because I am wired differently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Roy... Audi Hoffman took a 2018 TTRS in on trade FYI

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Yes, I will be going for a 4 year degree with zero credits right now. I plan on finishing faster than that though. I will start out this spring semester at normal pace while my son is still living at home because I don’t want to sacrifice any more of the little time that I have left with him. After that I will probably double-up on classes. They also offer masters programs, so who knows...
I’m really looking forward to college. Aside from writing reports I see myself doing quite well. I just feel extremely out of my depth as far as that goes. If they are not timed, I can just work harder and longer to compensate. It’s just the timed ones that I am really freaking out about. That isn’t how my brain tends to work. I took my math placement tests yesterday and was honestly quite impressed with how I did, considering it has been 20 years since I have been in school.
Luckily my son is fantastic in English. Honestly, his only weakness is history. I plan on getting help/tutoring from him. It is just a bit difficult because since everything is relative, things that he doesn’t even have to think about are a major struggle for me just because I am wired differently.

I don't remember there being a lot of "timed" essay writing in college. Granted now it's been quite a few years (I'm 2 years older than you) but the only "timed" stuff that stands out to me is on the entrance exams.

I'm much more a maff person tho I'm not horrible with english... and the reading/writing portions of the GMAT were f*cking BRUTAL.

riceburner

Autocross Champion

Phur

Autocross Champion
I don't remember there being a lot of "timed" essay writing in college. Granted now it's been quite a few years (I'm 2 years older than you) but the only "timed" stuff that stands out to me is on the entrance exams.

I'm much more a maff person tho I'm not horrible with english... and the reading/writing portions of the GMAT were f*cking BRUTAL.

Thanks. That would be great!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
guzacktly

Status
Not open for further replies.