GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Regional Forums > California

Old 12-16-2016, 02:28 AM   #43
tkelly0727
Touring Car Newbie

Drives: 2010 mk6 gti DSG
Can i have a quote for the timing chain tensioner update and a carbon cleaning. Thank you
tkelly0727 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 03:09 PM   #44
Metric Autosport
Go Kart Newbie

Drives: Vw and Audi
Unitronic turbo back and Integrated Engineering intercooler

some fun projects that have been going on in the shop.

Metric Autosport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 04:40 AM   #45
newcarsmell
Formula 5000 Driver

Drives: 2013 CW GTI DSG
Damn, I don't need any work done on my car but still want to pay a visit haha. You guys do great work!
Old 02-07-2017, 10:14 PM   #46
Metric Autosport
Go Kart Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcarsmell View Post
Damn, I don't need any work done on my car but still want to pay a visit haha. You guys do great work!
Thank you! stop on by anytime you like.
Old 05-02-2017, 12:33 AM   #47
Metric Autosport
Go Kart Newbie

Unitronic Tune Sale!!!

Hey everyone I just wanted to let you know that Unitronic is giving $50 off tune until May 7th as well as discounts on performance parts.
Old 05-02-2017, 06:17 PM   #48
Aphix
Formula 5000 Driver

Drives: 2011 2dr 6MT GTI
Highly recommended by my friends, I finally stopped by Metric Autosport and was able to meet Brian and visit his shop.

I wanted to give a big 'thank you' for his time and help today and welcome him to the VW community. He opened about a year ago, so I'm a bit late to the party, but I look forward to working with him again in the future. We have some great options here in Socal, and I'm stoked to have another honest, legit shop to go to for help and it's awesome to make a new friend.

It would be a great disservice to not share this positive experience on Facebook and Yelp so I intend to let the non-modding community aware they have an honest, skilled shop to go to.

Thanks, Brian!

APR Stage II v2.0 | RSR clutch | Sigma Six SS | TWM Big Type-R | Unitronic CAI | GFB DV+ | Golf R IC | Unitronic TBE | Neuspeed Pulley / TOP / TBP | Soundaktor Delete | HPA (75A) | SuperPro ALK / LCA / RCA | BILSTEIN PSS10 | 034 Strut / Trans / Motor Mounts | H&R 26mm (S) / 24mm (S) | Tyrolsport Subframe Collar / Brake Stiffening Kit / Stage II Aluminum Hatch Brace | R8 coil packs | NGK PFR7B | Modshack trim | OZ Alleggerita | Hawks HPS 5.0 | Michelin PSS
Aphix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 07:46 PM   #49
Aphix
Formula 5000 Driver

Also, if anyone is every curious to hear the Unitronic TBE, feel to hit me up. This is one of my favorite downpipe/exhaust systems and I'd be happy to let someone hear it if considering this option.
APR Stage II v2.0 | RSR clutch | Sigma Six SS | TWM Big Type-R | Unitronic CAI | GFB DV+ | Golf R IC | Unitronic TBE | Neuspeed Pulley / TOP / TBP | Soundaktor Delete | HPA (75A) | SuperPro ALK / LCA / RCA | BILSTEIN PSS10 | 034 Strut / Trans / Motor Mounts | H&R 26mm (S) / 24mm (S) | Tyrolsport Subframe Collar / Brake Stiffening Kit / Stage II Aluminum Hatch Brace | R8 coil packs | NGK PFR7B | Modshack trim | OZ Alleggerita | Hawks HPS 5.0 | Michelin PSS
Old 06-27-2017, 11:17 PM   #50
Metric Autosport
Go Kart Newbie

Last Sunday 6.6 Metric Autosport

Hey everyone it was great seeing those of you who when to the last Sunday event. If you haven't gone to the last sunday cruse I would highly recommend checking it out. I had a blast taking out the new shop Audi A3. The new lowering spring and tires really helped with the handling. The drive started at Ortega highway and the 5 freeway going out to lake Elsinore and back. After the cruse we had a nice lunch at Sol Agave in San Juan Capistrano.

Old 12-21-2017, 12:09 AM   #51
Aphix
Formula 5000 Driver

Thanks for the oil change and pendulum install, Brian. Good seeing.
Old 12-21-2017, 12:18 AM   #52
Mercy
Passed Driver's Ed

Drives: mk6 dsg
Could you quote me for a 100k service and carbon cleaning, PM if needed, thanks
Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 08:03 PM   #53
EuroHB
Drag Race Newbie

Drives: MK6 GTI
Awesome shop! Had my DSG service done here and Brian was really nice and knowledgeable dude!
EuroHB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 05:03 PM   #54
AmericanSwede
Drag Racing Champion

Drives: VW MK6 GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metric Autosport View Post
Hey everyone it was great seeing those of you who when to the last Sunday event. If you haven't gone to the last sunday cruse I would highly recommend checking it out. I had a blast taking out the new shop Audi A3. The new lowering spring and tires really helped with the handling. The drive started at Ortega highway and the 5 freeway going out to lake Elsinore and back. After the cruse we had a nice lunch at Sol Agave in San Juan Capistrano.

Is this cruise always on the last Sunday of the month? Sounds like fun and always wanted to check our hwy 74.

'13 GTI | APR Carbonio Intake | ECS Dog Bone Insert | GFB DV+ | COBB AP | Stratified Tune | 3 catless downpipe | Koni Str.t | Eibach Pro | Nitto 555G2
AmericanSwede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 09:34 PM   #55
jshay
Formula 5000 Champion

Drives: GLI
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanSwede View Post
Is this cruise always on the last Sunday of the month? Sounds like fun and always wanted to check our hwy 74.
Last Sunday is now on hiatus. The person running the event has decided to step away from it.
Old 01-10-2018, 03:53 AM   #56
AmericanSwede
Drag Racing Champion

Drives: VW MK6 GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by jshay View Post
Last Sunday is now on hiatus. The person running the event has decided to step away from it.
Do you know if there are any regular meets or cruising events in SoCal? Im in OC and new to the VW world.

'13 GTI | APR Carbonio Intake | ECS Dog Bone Insert | GFB DV+ | COBB AP | Stratified Tune | 3 catless downpipe | Koni Str.t | Eibach Pro | Nitto 555G2
AmericanSwede is offline   Reply With Quote