GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKVI BOSER?!?!?

zrickety

The Fixer
Reminds me of the Lamborghini Countach wheels...awesome.

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
I'll leave this here. Car is officially back home just in time for a full detail and car show

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Phur

Autocross Champion
Clean as hell! Nice Cosmo![emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

riceburner

Autocross Champion
everytings looking great man!

few comments:

* cant wait to one day get a set of those headlights!
* is the livery on the hood real? only visible from some angles? generation y is twisted lol
* honestly not my favorite wheel setup (and i do love the wheels just not so much on a gti) but love the color. I'd recommend something more concave, with spokes that go all the way to the lip personally. but do your thing!
* looks like your calipers could use some love, and want to recommend G2 paint for an easy to apply, powdercoat quality finish. they make a bunch of colors and seriously great hand application (with brush) system, the results are seriously great.

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
everytings looking great man!

few comments:

* cant wait to one day get a set of those headlights!
* is the livery on the hood real? only visible from some angles? generation y is twisted lol
* honestly not my favorite wheel setup (and i do love the wheels just not so much on a gti) but love the color. I'd recommend something more concave, with spokes that go all the way to the lip personally. but do your thing!
* looks like your calipers could use some love, and want to recommend G2 paint for an easy to apply, powdercoat quality finish. they make a bunch of colors and seriously great hand application (with brush) system, the results are seriously great.

-Hood livery was vinyl and its off haha

-scroll up the new dias are some of the most concave faces rotiform has made

-i give no fucks about the calipers since they'll be replaced with a bbk hopefully soon! Haha

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

riceburner

Autocross Champion
oh yesss i DO like the dia's!