GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie
FS: Neuspeed RSe07 Light Weight Wheels

Selling my Neuspeed RSe07 Light Weight Wheels-Gun Metal (four wheels) 18" x 8", +45mm offset, Bolt Pattern= 5-112, Center Bore= 57.1mm, 19.3 lbs each. Wheels have about 33k miles, never curbed/curb rash, and I always cleaned them thoroughly. They do have minor nicks from normal wear and tear. These wheels have treated me well and deserve to be mounted to an active VW rather than just sitting in my garage :(
Tires are not included as they have been sold a long time ago and are no longer on the wheels.

S O L D

Last edited:

Mk6_vic

Ready to race!
Selling a set of 235/35/19 FIRESTONE INDY 500 tires.
Perfect for summer!
About 4k miles on them. Plenty of meat. Bought them from tire rack and mounted at Supreme Power.

$500. Firm. They go for $624 new on tire rack.
Located in West Covina. Pick up only.

BUMP! Just remembered I have 2 other tires that were spares for me! So it’s a set of 4 Indy’s (almost new) and 2 Dunlop Sport Maxxx RT @ 60-70% thread each! All 235/35/19. These tires are made for summer canyons runs, track runs, & as dailys.

$700 obo for all 6 Tires that’s $116 per tire.
I’m on 18’s now. No longer going back to 19’s. Hence the sale of these tires.
Shoot me a message 626-824-5267

c72k

Go Kart Champion
Can meet up tomorrow if interested, will be in Anaheim and SM. Prices OBO. Downpipes and suspension will be taken off cars next weekend. Text for quicker response 5592888474

Polk Audio 8in sub that fits in driver cubby of hatch, matching carpet $170 pending

Tyrolsport Deadset Kit $pending
Billyboat catted downpipe $sold
Rear Hawk 5.0 pads BNIB $sold
Rear EBC slotted rotors BNIB $pending
MK6 GTI Steering wheel with airbag for manual $pending

ST X Coilovers around 15k miles $450
KW v2 suspension $900
Rear Neuspeed Sway $200
APR Catted Down pipe $350
Whiteline Antilift Kit with stock control arms $160 15k miles

Bumping this. Also have BNIB ECS strut mounts and FAG (it's the brand, come on) bearings. $65

Last edited:

Mk6_vic

Ready to race!
Perfect for summer!
About 4k miles on them. Plenty of meat. Bought them from tire rack and mounted at Supreme Power.

BUMP! I have 2 other tires that were spares for me! So it’s a set of 4 Indy’s (almost new) and 2 Dunlop Sport Maxxx RT @ 60-70% thread each! All 235/35/19. These tires are made for summer canyons runs, track runs, & as dailys.

New price**
$650 obo for all 6 Tires

Mk6_vic

Ready to race!
BUMP! I have 2 other tires that were spares for me! So it’s a set of 4 Indy’s (almost new) and 2 Dunlop Sport Maxxx RT @ 60-70% thread each! All 235/35/19. These tires are made for summer canyons runs, track runs, & as dailys.

New price**
$600 obo for all 6 Tires

Bump. New picture. Even wear and plenty of thread.

Attachments

• E55A069D-77D2-4E90-A9A4-67202A5D68A2.jpeg
    E55A069D-77D2-4E90-A9A4-67202A5D68A2.jpeg
    238 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:

at9and3

Passed Driver's Ed
Back to stock sale!

Going back to stock, need funds for the E30 I just picked up and a reliable daily heh.

For sale:

SPM Downpipe: $250
Beluga Catback: $200
Cobb AP with Stratified Tunes (Stage 1/2 Tune) -$ 550 (SOLD)

(All above items, are still on the car, if interested will take em off and send pics)

OEM Detroit Wheels with Falken Azenis RT615Ks (20% life) - $350 (SOLD)
H&R Springs with Stock Shocks (42,000 miles) - $200
OEM Tail Lights - $150
OEM Air Intake - $120 (SOLD)

(Have pics for all the above, PM me if interested!)

All prices are OBO, feel free to PM if you have an questions about the part/price.

Last edited:

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
For sale:

I’m getting rid of a few parts that I don’t need. Daily driving, no longer have company car.

Katzkin custom wrapped leather seats - $500 + your GTI seats

This is black leather custom wrapped seats that have red stitching and red in the perforated areas on the seat. Includes front, rear, and armrest. PM me for pictures, I don’t want to super flood the post here. They look fantastic and have some minor wear on the driver bolster, nothing terrible. These were originally from our supreme Last Sunday leader Kawika’s show car TDI. They work fine in the GTI, heated seats and power functions. You just need to have the airbag light reset from removing the seat.

Neuspeed Catback Exhaust - $500 + stock exhaust

One of the, if not the best, exhausts on the market for the GTI. Pretty sure everyone is familiar with this one. It sounds great, it looks great! I’m only getting rid of it because of my fiancé, otherwise it’d never leave my car. Come grab it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tkelly0727

Ready to race!
For sale:

I’m getting rid of a few parts that I don’t need. Daily driving, no longer have company car.

This is black leather custom wrapped seats that have red stitching and red in the perforated areas on the seat. Includes front, rear, and armrest. PM me for pictures, I don’t want to super flood the post here. They look fantastic and have some minor wear on the driver bolster, nothing terrible. These were originally from our supreme Last Sunday leader Kawika’s show car TDI. They work fine in the GTI, heated seats and power functions. You just need to have the airbag light reset from removing the seat.

One of the, if not the best, exhausts on the market for the GTI. Pretty sure everyone is familiar with this one. It sounds great, it looks great! I’m only getting rid of it because of my fiancé, otherwise it’d never leave my car. Come grab it.

Damn, if only I didn’t have to give up my stock one, good luck bro

HoliMoli

For sale:

PM sent

Mk6_vic

Ready to race!
Perfect for summer!

All 6 tires! $550 obo or for the set of Indy’s - $475

Mk6_vic

Ready to race!
What were the specs of the wheels you had them on? Any rubbing or rolled fenders?

I had them on a 19’ ET 40. Rim width at a 8.5.
I rolled both my two fenders in front. Prob about 1/2’ total on each side.
With my bc coils and swift springs I didn’t rub on them. The rears didn’t need rolling due to some minimal camber play I had with the coils.

There’s no wear on these tires with regarding rubbing. Hope that helps!

endergemini

Hey everyone I have a few parts for sale. Located in Sacramento and everything is priced OBO.

Used Depo Euro style LED tail lights, dark cherry smoked with fog, comes with resistor packs $250
Used OEM cherry red tail lights $50
Used OEM cat back exhaust $100
"GTI" inserts for seat latches one probably needs new double sided tape $5

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk