GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Prototype mk6 gti/gli fog lights

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Thanks for all the coordination for that man!

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
So what I did was disconnect the driver headlight to show the cut off and difference between the fog and the headlight projector. Left side is the fogs output/cutoff and the passenger side is the osram hid output/cutoff.

Safe to say these output a good amount of light! Here is a pic of them installed as well :D

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Those look pretty kick-ass. And after googling the trs fog cutoffs it definitely looks like the output is amazing on these.

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
Those look pretty kick-ass. And after googling the trs fog cutoffs it definitely looks like the output is amazing on these.
Oh definitely!! And I didn't know these were their only 3k yellow prototypes too haha. I absolutely love em! Just waiting to see what they're going to do about the bulb out

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Oh definitely!! And I didn't know these were their only 3k yellow prototypes too haha. I absolutely love em! Just waiting to see what they're going to do about the bulb out

Maybe just offer a morimoto canbus standalone units. I use them on my golf r replica bumper for the led drls but my only issue is upon start up now i don't have a bulb out anymore till I turn the leds on. Totally different subject but trying the canbus standalones can't hurt.

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
Maybe just offer a morimoto canbus standalone units. I use them on my golf r replica bumper for the led drls but my only issue is upon start up now i don't have a bulb out anymore till I turn the leds on. Totally different subject but trying the canbus standalones can't hurt.
Agreed! Waiting to see if they'll sell them with these fogs or if they'll just incorporate a resistor into them

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Will we need to wait for that for them to release the groupbuy?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Sounds good thanks bud.

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for more pics. It would be nice to see them on a near stock gti. This is far from what my gti looks like lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
"They should be going to production soon, just waiting confirmation on a few other fitments on other models.

They’ll have everything they need to plug and play for VW owners."

As soon as they release I'll have the 25% off coupon code!