GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

zef

Drag Racing Champion
I’m dropping off my summer wheels for a new set of Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 performance tires.
100.00 downpayment and my local shop will install the new tires on the rims, balance and store them until the spring comes.
I will pay the outstanding bill when they do the winter to summer swap out in April.
Manufacturers rebate will also be provided by then.

I have the same tires. You're going to love them.

Dub_Polo

Ready to race!
Do I invest in a used Eurojet TBE v2 for $450? It has about 15k miles on it

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
What did I do? Nuttin....

But some mofo totally mashed my right front fender. Noticed it today when I came around the front. No paint crack that i can see. Sort of a new crease and dent... and they scuffed my newly painted bumper.

Hopefully work vid cam shows who and when and then its game on..

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Yesterday I drove 4 hours each way to pick up some leather seats - they're installed now but the power lumber isnt working so ill need to check some thigns before figuring out the wiring needed to power that sucker up. pics forthcoming.

Vroomtt

Passed Driver's Ed
I have the same tires. You're going to love them.

I’m dropping off my summer wheels for a new set of Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 performance tires.
100.00 downpayment and my local shop will install the new tires on the rims, balance and store them until the spring comes.
I will pay the outstanding bill when they do the winter to summer swap out in April.
Manufacturers rebate will also be provided by then.

That's what I went with too. Already loving them. Amazing grip on stg2 power. I also got them for $515 for all 4 installed, so you can't beat that.

Though, I have noticed my avg mpg's went down a bit. Will check/set pressures and report back.

avni

Ready to race!
Just bought 4 new tires

Continental DWS 06s

Coming from the Dunlops that came with the car I have to say..WOW

dunlops were very rough/hard/loud.

Car puts power much better tbh. I'm only stage 2 but its nice.

Dub_Polo

Ready to race!
fuck yeah. That's cheap

Actually got him down to $400 and going to pick it up Thursday if the snow is done by the time I go

Dub_75

Ready to race!
Installed the base model BFI shift knob (brushed aluminum)... for some reason it seems lighter than the OEM shift knob. I love how it complements the interior of the mk6 GTI's trim and the overall feel of the knob.

My only complaints are that I wish the BFI Knob was a little heavier and that they manufactured the base/mounting attachment a little larger so that the shift boot itself didn't wrinkle as much when it is zip tied

ahard48

Ready to race!
Actually got him down to $400 and going to pick it up Thursday if the snow is done by the time I go

That's awesome. I drove an hour to pick up my Eurojet downpipe with cat & catless section for $350 this past summer. You'll love it for sure.

Dub_Polo

Ready to race!
That's awesome. I drove an hour to pick up my Eurojet downpipe with cat & catless section for $350 this past summer. You'll love it for sure.

That’s funny I’m driving an hour to get mine ? and I hope so how does the DP sound?

Jcarollo765

Ready to race!

ahard48

Ready to race!
That’s funny I’m driving an hour to get mine and I hope so how does the DP sound?

Its great, especially when you hit mid rang RMPs, then it really comes alive. You'll have fun with it don't you worry haha