GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Korydogg

Ready to race!
Lowered coilovers some more and gave her a wash. Sitting comfortably at 21 ftg :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please tell me more about your spoiler.

flawedcitizen

Passed Driver's Ed
Please tell me more about your spoiler.

Thanks for all the kind works guys [emoji4] also it’s just an eBay spoiler extension. Type “gti mk6 spoiler” and it’s the first carbon fiber one that pops up. Been on for 2 years strong

MakiNn

Passed Driver's Ed
Installed my golf R rear bumper. If finally showed up, I ordered it on January 17th, thought it was all lost and then the postal gave me a call last Thursday and told me I had a large package to be picked up.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Thanks for all the kind works guys [emoji4] also it’s just an eBay spoiler extension. Type “gti mk6 spoiler” and it’s the first carbon fiber one that pops up. Been on for 2 years strong

Also what rear diffuser is that?

Was that camera mounted on your side view mirror?

Yeah, it’s a GoPro. Just used one of the stickers and GoPro mounts that came with it.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Got a flat tire, put the spare on then took two of my friends wheels to replace the back ones since the other was shaking for some reason. The wheel that was shaking had pretty much mint tread except one spot that was worn all the way down with almost no rubber left. I'm guessing the wheel was bent and caused more pressure on that one spot. Currently saving for new wheels/tires all around.

ahard48

Ready to race!
Back from the shop after downpipe and brakes/rotors install... the first start of the car with the downpipe, it sounded a bit less restricted (hi-flo cat) and very nice but not loud growl... this is mated to my stock muffler, for the time being.

The rotors look great and the stopping power is nice with the EBC redstuff pads.

Also had them slap on my unibrace UB, sinc ethey had to remove the brackets anyhow. apparently when i hit a dead coyote a while back, there was still some fur stuck underneath and a dented bracket that was coming out anyway

big shoutout to the guys at Manchester Foreign Auto. They do great work and the price was well worth it.

Oil Change, Cabin and CAI filter swap. cleaned my MAF. installed S3 short shifter. then it looked like rain was heading in so i didnt get around to installing my seat trays or my Spulen Oil catch can.. maybe tomorrow will not be too cold and maybe i can persuade my brother to lend a hand.

Dang man your putting in some work! Must have been your collection of parts from over the long winter season :thumbup: Enjoy the downpipe!

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Dang man your putting in some work! Must have been your collection of parts from over the long winter season :thumbup: Enjoy the downpipe!

cheers. just trying to kill the backlog of stuff i bought but havent done anything with. still some other things to do. hoping to be done with what i have soon. build thread has a cold start video if youre curious. nothing too crazy.

relicstrat

Passed Driver's Ed

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
Got what I believe to be a rear subframe clunk (already have the front Tyrolsport collar kit) after my autocross experience last weekend.

Ordered the rear deadset collar kit from Tyrol Sport last night! I'll install that the first weekend I get it.

Also ordered a bunch of detailing supplies. It's almost time to wash, ironX, clay, polish, and seal the car for the summer/fall!

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Got what I believe to be a rear subframe clunk (already have the front Tyrolsport collar kit) after my autocross experience last weekend.

Ordered the rear deadset collar kit from Tyrol Sport last night! I'll install that the first weekend I get it.

Also ordered a bunch of detailing supplies. It's almost time to wash, ironX, clay, polish, and seal the car for the summer/fall!

Just got all my detailing stuff as well. This past Saturday was the best day for it but this Sunday is looking pretty good as well.

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
Just got all my detailing stuff as well. This past Saturday was the best day for it but this Sunday is looking pretty good as well.

This past Saturday was gorgeous. That was my autocross day. I hope to detail it this saturday but my supplies might not be here in time.

Ordered some wash mitts, car soap, clay bars, iron x, Jescar power lock, Collinite 845, applicator pads, and carpro eraser! Already got the polish I need.