GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Volkswagen GTI / Golf Topics > Mk6 vs......

Old 11-30-2010, 10:07 PM   #71
Cannon03
Touring Car Newbie

Drives: '05 Acura TL
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChippedGTI View Post
Guy at a meet wants to race me even though he knows im stage 2, he swears that APR stage 1 is amazing. I think i put him in the place as the video shows. Check the vid out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIR41IJEWq8
Nice kill. Did you guys do more than one run? Get a chance to talk after? Just wondering if he was slow to react or not. Anyway, nice to see the difference between stg 1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro89 View Post
Noww what about me racing u? Unitronic stage II vs APR stage II hhhhhhmmmmmmmm I only wonder......
This...

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartcoke View Post
I'll race you for the people wanting an APR vs Unitronic race
and this. Would be cool to see the difference. Nice friendly run to satisfy everyone's curiosity.
Cannon03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 12:32 PM   #72
slwgti
Drag Racing Champion

Drives: 2010 SlwGTii
wen we raced i wasnt stage 1, i only had a custom piece of shit intake n a cutoff on my muffler and resonator no apr.
slwgti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 12:50 PM   #73
chapusin
Formula 5000 Driver

Drives: and drinks
Quote:
Originally Posted by slwgti View Post
wen we raced i wasnt stage 1, i only had a custom piece of shit intake n a cutoff on my muffler and resonator no apr.
That car in the video is yours? That would explain it, there's not THAT much of a difference in stage 1 vs 2, that race does look stage 2 vs stock.
Old 12-28-2010, 12:56 PM   #74
DRedman45
Formula 3000 Champion

Drives: UG '10 4dr gti(sold)-E86 //M coupe
Send a message via AIM to DRedman45
30whp/wtq is definitely a huge difference...but its more of a 3 car length difference to 100mph rather than a 30 length
DRedman45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 03:51 PM   #75
slwgti
Drag Racing Champion

Drives: 2010 SlwGTii
Quote:
Originally Posted by chapusin View Post
That car in the video is yours? That would explain it, there's not THAT much of a difference in stage 1 vs 2, that race does look stage 2 vs stock.

yeahh i asked the kid wut he had n told me stage 2 so i saw it so i can see it but i wasnt stage 1 but now im stage 1 and wana see the difference between stage 1 n stage 2
slwgti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 04:21 PM   #76
gkallis
FIA GT Newbie

Drives: 2010 GTI Candy White
Quote:
Ryan ur a pussy that drives around Miami on Friday nights alone cuz u can't get pussy. Meet me anywheree anytime bitch
why are you so angry lol
Candy White, 6 speed, Sunroof, Monster Mats, 18" Detroit's, Bi-Xenons Headlights, Dyno Audio, VAG custom, APR Stage 2, Forge DV spacer, Billy Boat 3 Inch Downpipe, Magnaflow Catback, Induktion Motorsports I-Flow Intake, Autotech Lower Engine Mount Insert, Red LED Footwell , Super Bright white LED Interior Lights, Yellow Fog Lights, Osir Shifter Knob and boot (Red)
gkallis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 04:29 PM   #77
Jerz
FIA World Rally Car Champion

Drives: MK6 GTI
Quote:
Ryan ur a pussy that drives around Miami on Friday nights alone cuz u can't get pussy. Meet me anywheree anytime bitch
, what a hammer.
Jerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 01:00 AM   #78
gkallis
FIA GT Newbie

Drives: 2010 GTI Candy White
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerz View Post
, what a hammer.
i know lol we shouldnt be racing eachother we all have 4 cylinders....same one at that
Candy White, 6 speed, Sunroof, Monster Mats, 18" Detroit's, Bi-Xenons Headlights, Dyno Audio, VAG custom, APR Stage 2, Forge DV spacer, Billy Boat 3 Inch Downpipe, Magnaflow Catback, Induktion Motorsports I-Flow Intake, Autotech Lower Engine Mount Insert, Red LED Footwell , Super Bright white LED Interior Lights, Yellow Fog Lights, Osir Shifter Knob and boot (Red)
gkallis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 01:29 AM   #79
plac

Drives:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chapusin View Post
Only thing i know is i'm never going back to stage 2 I know stage 2 is fast but definitely doesn't feel THAT faster than stage 1, it may be fast as you can see on the video but you only realize you're going fast when you look at the speedometer and by the time that happens you're already doing 80 and it's time to hit the brakes.. the fun doesn't last that much. Stage 1? The perfect power rush with quick enough spooling times for a fun ride in everyday driving.
This.
Old 12-29-2010, 04:09 AM   #80
OneHotHatch
FIA GT Newbie

Drives: 2010 CW DSG GTI
Send a message via AIM to OneHotHatch Send a message via Skype™ to OneHotHatch
Quote:
Guy at a meet wants to race me even though he knows im stage 2, he swears that APR stage 1 is amazing. I think i put him in the place as the video shows. Check the vid out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIR41IJEWq8
PLEASE!!!! Never stick the camera out of the window... That video blew my mid-ranges!!

K04 CLUB MEMBER #69
2010 CW DSG|APR K04 V2|APR SI&II Intake|APR Front & Rear Sway-Bars|Clear Side Markers|20%-15% Tint|Yellow Fog Lights|APR Intercooler|APR TBE|LEDs: License Plate, All Interior|Retro-Fitted Bi-Xenons|Golf R L.E.D. Tails|Euro-Switch|JL12w3|
OneHotHatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 09:05 AM   #81
plac

Drives:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHotHatch View Post
PLEASE!!!! Never stick the camera out of the window... That video blew my mid-ranges!!
must be joking.. ever heard of a volume knob?
Old 12-29-2010, 09:50 AM   #82
skully
Rally Car Champion

Drives: 88 Scirocco 6MT;98 Jetta VR6;10 GTI
Quote:
Please send your requests for dinner dates via PM, not via posts. Thanks
skully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 10:08 PM   #83
OneHotHatch
FIA GT Newbie

Drives: 2010 CW DSG GTI
Send a message via AIM to OneHotHatch Send a message via Skype™ to OneHotHatch
Quote:
Originally Posted by plac View Post
must be joking.. ever heard of a volume knob?
ever heard of exageration?...that had hidden meaning of it being a horrible quality video....no one wants to hear that shiiii

K04 CLUB MEMBER #69
2010 CW DSG|APR K04 V2|APR SI&II Intake|APR Front & Rear Sway-Bars|Clear Side Markers|20%-15% Tint|Yellow Fog Lights|APR Intercooler|APR TBE|LEDs: License Plate, All Interior|Retro-Fitted Bi-Xenons|Golf R L.E.D. Tails|Euro-Switch|JL12w3|
OneHotHatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 10:48 AM   #84
CDUBBGTI91
Formula 5000 Champion

Drives: CW 2011 GTI TR 2015 GTI
Idk if it matters but I raced a mk5 GTI with Unitronic stage 2 and I'm APR stage 1 and raced him. Albeit he doesn't have as many mods as your car (just downpipe). Here are the results.:http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...ser=cbsantos91

Oh and check my thread(MK6 GTI vs MK5 GTI)
Mods: APR ko4 V(3.1)//APR DSG V(1.4)//APR rods/pistons//Carbonio Intake Stage 1+2//Billy Boat Downpipe//Magnaflow Catback Exhaust//s3 Intercooler//A.W.E. Turbo Outlet Pipe//BSH Pendulum Mount/BSH Torque Mount Insert//10" JL W7 //20% tint
Ko4 Club Member #4 ...SOLD // Mk7 GTI: APR IS38//APR Downpipe//APR Carbonio Intake
YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/user/cbsantos91
CDUBBGTI91 is offline   Reply With Quote