GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com



Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Volkswagen GTI / Golf Topics > Ordering | Pricing | PR Material Discussions


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-18-2011, 11:51 AM   #85
t'sGTI
FIA GT Champion
 
t'sGTI's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 R
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Joizy
Posts: 1,018
Nice car, good luck with it.

Don't much care for the LED's. All the car mfr's are going crazy with it now.
They sort of look "tacked on". Kind of like the clear or ice taillight lenses a few years back, they will be everywhere!
t'sGTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 07:17 PM   #86
f00kie
Formula 5000 Driver
 
Drives: TBD
Join Date: May 2011
Location: London, UK
Posts: 1,503
I have just received word that I should be getting the car within a week! It's arriving at the Toronto train depot on Wednesday, and then it'll take a few days for it to make it to the dealer. Can't wait.
f00kie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 02:32 PM   #87
eToddy
Newbie
 
Drives: 2012 GTI DSG, '88 e30 Cab, '09 328
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Oakville, Ontario
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by f00kie View Post
I have just received word that I should be getting the car within a week! It's arriving at the Toronto train depot on Wednesday, and then it'll take a few days for it to make it to the dealer. Can't wait.
Hey thanks for the tracking tip. I reached out to my dealer yesterday and he called me right back letting me know they had just unwrapped my car. I'll be picking it up this weekend.
eToddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 03:55 PM   #88
f00kie
Formula 5000 Driver
 
Drives: TBD
Join Date: May 2011
Location: London, UK
Posts: 1,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by eToddy View Post
Hey thanks for the tracking tip. I reached out to my dealer yesterday and he called me right back letting me know they had just unwrapped my car. I'll be picking it up this weekend.
Mine is actually at the dealership too; arrived today. I'm having issues because the insurance company says the VIN is invalid. Hope to pick it up before the weekend!
f00kie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 12:08 AM   #89
FutureMK6
Ready to race!
 
Drives: 2012 GTI / 2007 BMW F800S
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 23
Just placed my order today 2012 CW / Jacky cloth / Serron package. Hope to get it soon!
FutureMK6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 01:50 AM   #90
Grexx
Ready to race!
 
Grexx's Avatar
 
Drives: Golf mkVi
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: YYC
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMK6 View Post
Just placed my order today 2012 CW / Jacky cloth / Serron package. Hope to get it soon!
Congrats on the new purchase. We are enjoying ours so far. Good choice with the Serron Package. I used to be a Detroit fan but with these wheels are starting to grow on me. They look better in person IMO than the pictures. If its in your budget; go buy an R tail. They will complete the look of the car. Waiting is the hard part but worth it.
Grexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 07:58 PM   #91
Lodi
Formula 5000 Driver
 
Lodi's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 2dr CSG Gti w/DSG
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: East Coast, Canada
Posts: 1,663
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grexx View Post
Congrats on the new purchase. We are enjoying ours so far. Good choice with the Serron Package. I used to be a Detroit fan but with these wheels are starting to grow on me. They look better in person IMO than the pictures. If its in your budget; go buy an R tail. They will complete the look of the car. Waiting is the hard part but worth it.
Damn man, I reeeeeaaalllly want those R tails, but i just can't seem to get my head around dropping like 700+ on them. Maybe i'll drive the car as is for a while until i'm really annoyed at seeing the stock tails, then haul out the nearest credit card... .. .
Lodi is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.