GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Volkswagen GTI / Golf Topics > Ordering | Pricing | PR Material Discussions

Old 07-18-2011, 11:51 AM   #85
t'sGTI
FIA GT Champion

Drives: 2013 R
Nice car, good luck with it.

Don't much care for the LED's. All the car mfr's are going crazy with it now.
They sort of look "tacked on". Kind of like the clear or ice taillight lenses a few years back, they will be everywhere!
t'sGTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 07:17 PM   #86
f00kie
Formula 5000 Driver

Drives: TBD
I have just received word that I should be getting the car within a week! It's arriving at the Toronto train depot on Wednesday, and then it'll take a few days for it to make it to the dealer. Can't wait.
f00kie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 02:32 PM   #87
eToddy

Drives: 2012 GTI DSG, '88 e30 Cab, '09 328
Quote:
Originally Posted by f00kie View Post
I have just received word that I should be getting the car within a week! It's arriving at the Toronto train depot on Wednesday, and then it'll take a few days for it to make it to the dealer. Can't wait.
Hey thanks for the tracking tip. I reached out to my dealer yesterday and he called me right back letting me know they had just unwrapped my car. I'll be picking it up this weekend.
eToddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 03:55 PM   #88
f00kie
Formula 5000 Driver

Drives: TBD
Quote:
Originally Posted by eToddy View Post
Hey thanks for the tracking tip. I reached out to my dealer yesterday and he called me right back letting me know they had just unwrapped my car. I'll be picking it up this weekend.
Mine is actually at the dealership too; arrived today. I'm having issues because the insurance company says the VIN is invalid. Hope to pick it up before the weekend!
f00kie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 12:08 AM   #89
FutureMK6
Ready to race!

Drives: 2012 GTI / 2007 BMW F800S
Just placed my order today 2012 CW / Jacky cloth / Serron package. Hope to get it soon!
FutureMK6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 01:50 AM   #90
Grexx
Ready to race!

Drives: Golf mkVi
Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMK6 View Post
Just placed my order today 2012 CW / Jacky cloth / Serron package. Hope to get it soon!
Congrats on the new purchase. We are enjoying ours so far. Good choice with the Serron Package. I used to be a Detroit fan but with these wheels are starting to grow on me. They look better in person IMO than the pictures. If its in your budget; go buy an R tail. They will complete the look of the car. Waiting is the hard part but worth it.
Grexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 07:58 PM   #91
Lodi
Formula 5000 Driver

Drives: 2012 2dr CSG Gti w/DSG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grexx View Post
Congrats on the new purchase. We are enjoying ours so far. Good choice with the Serron Package. I used to be a Detroit fan but with these wheels are starting to grow on me. They look better in person IMO than the pictures. If its in your budget; go buy an R tail. They will complete the look of the car. Waiting is the hard part but worth it.
Damn man, I reeeeeaaalllly want those R tails, but i just can't seem to get my head around dropping like 700+ on them. Maybe i'll drive the car as is for a while until i'm really annoyed at seeing the stock tails, then haul out the nearest credit card... .. .
Lodi is offline   Reply With Quote