GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

$150 Dealership Cash Voucher -- What to Get?

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
Put it towards your payment....if you can.....if not purchase Driver Gear Springs.

Paid cash for the car. Definitely no springs. I'm leaning towards the S3 inter cooler but only if a vw dealer can get it. Did we ever confirm that the golf r inter cooler is the same part with plastic end tanks?

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
There is a pretty nice Fossil watch on the driver gear site
http://www.drivergear.vw.com/vw10/SKUDetailsVW10F17906.asp

Other good ones are the Oakleys as mentioned, or an official DC United jersey.

But me, I'd probably blow it on a nicer license plate frame, S3 short shifter, or DG springs.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I know I would use it toward DriverGear springs.

I would as well, but he doesn't want those. I think a front lip or side skirts would be cool. I would personally never buy any of those clothes, but more power to you if you like them!

fredf

Go Kart Champion
Guys, you're not listening to the OP.
He doesn't want to touch his suspension and he doesn't want useless VW swag.

I think the S3 is a good option, but installed by the dealer, $150 isn't going to take you very far.

What about the OEM short shifter? If they can get an Audi part that should fit it well under the $150.

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
Guys, you're not listening to the OP.
He doesn't want to touch his suspension and he doesn't want useless VW swag.

I think the S3 is a good option, but installed by the dealer, $150 isn't going to take you very far.

What about the OEM short shifter? If they can get an Audi part that should fit it well under the $150.

It's a DSG so no short shifter. If I got the intercooler I would install myself. Supposedly the Golf R intercooler is the S3 intercooler with plastic end tanks I can get that for $189 so it's a pretty good deal.

fredf

Go Kart Champion
It's a DSG so no short shifter. If I got the intercooler I would install myself. Supposedly the Golf R intercooler is the S3 intercooler with plastic end tanks I can get that for $189 so it's a pretty good deal.

Sorry, didn't see the DSG.

If you can get the intercooler for $39 out of pocket and install it yourself, that would seem to be your best bang for the buck in my opinion.

How you can get it for that price, I don't know....unless you mean $180 OVER the $150 coupon. But I would still go for it.

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
How you can get it for that price, I don't know....unless you mean $180 OVER the $150 coupon. But I would still go for it.

:happyanim: