GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

04 cobra vs .....scenario

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
They nicknamed that thing the Terminator for a reason.

Choking_Victim

Ready to race!
They nicknamed that thing the Terminator for a reason.

it's true ha ha hard car to launch on IRS without breaking shit, which is why I swapped ass end. Over all great car.... shitty piston to wall clearance for those who insist on boosting in 5th and 6th. one tough car to beat to trap speeds with right mods, driver and traction

Rcode

Go Kart Champion
it's true ha ha hard car to launch on IRS without breaking shit, which is why I swapped ass end. Over all great car.... shitty piston to wall clearance for those who insist on boosting in 5th and 6th. one tough car to beat to trap speeds with right mods, driver and traction
They used to swap their IRS with the mach 1's live rear all the time. Love that car, one of my all time favorites. One of the best sounding cars with straight pipes and factory underrated to boot!

Old video of a local cobra! Loved that thing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYM1bFiN8X4

Last edited:

Rcode

Go Kart Champion
my boy had on of those when it first came out..intake exhaust tune and a zex wet at 125hp and she ran hard hahaha stock clutch hated it
Helix made a twin turbo kit for them and they were monsters. A guy on my old forum had a pro charged 04, it was a beast. You're getting me all nostalgic now haha. Hell, I wore out my stock clutch with no mods!

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Omgturbo had a crazy Mustang too. I can't remember what year or model. I think a Terminator though. Maybe he'll get in on this.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Omgturbo had a crazy Mustang too. I can't remember what year or model. I think a Terminator though. Maybe he'll get in on this.

He doesn't really post here anymore :(

Captkrunch

Passed Driver's Ed
Ive won against a 1999 cobra....with his exhaust off.....and he was running on 7 cylinders Lol shit still fast

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Ive won against a 1999 cobra....with his exhaust off.....and he was running on 7 cylinders Lol shit still fast

99 Cobra is non supercharged. We're talking 270whp vs 370.