GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

California VCDS/VAGCOM Locator Thread

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
Hex-USB+CAN in exchange for beer or small fee, always negotiable.
Greater San Diego, specifically Miramar, Mira Mesa, Carmel Mountain, Rancho Bernardo, Poway. The farrther I have to come, the more compensation I'll want. ;)

JDM713

Go Kart Champion
looking for someone with a vag-com set up and knowledge in or close to Sacramento, Willing to pay for your time or buy beer :)

ThatJohnGuy

pppffftttt
MicroCAN no fee just burn ha ha. I am in Southern Oregon though. I thought maybe I could help some of you NoCal guys and gals. There is next to NO scene here. I'm about to jump back in. Ashland would be my limit though, I do not like the 5 between Ashland and Redding :p

FSTSNAL

Go Kart Champion
looking for someone with a vag-com set up and knowledge in or close to Sacramento, Willing to pay for your time or buy beer :)

If you still need it I'll shoot you a message next time I am in Sac. My girlfriend is up there and I do come up once in a while.

ROOSTER1050

Go Kart Champion
still looking for a VAG-er in the Orange County CA area, I want to run Fogs as DRL, as well as tuen on the XCD and TRX function(s)..... bueller?....bueller?

PS -- I commute to San Diego everyday, so I'm not against a meet/VAG down there either....

Beer, Food, cash... whatcha want?

Last edited: