GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

California VCDS/VAGCOM Locator Thread

aamar517

Ready to race!
Anyone in San Francisco need vag com just pm me. We can work something out. I don't care if you pay me or not. I work as a valet so my schedule is pretty easy to work with.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
Ok, are you available this sat around 12-2? If so what is your preferred payment method?

Not sure about my schedule yet. Payment? What payment. I'm lazy. As long as you look up what needs to be done and what needs to be clicked or unclicked I'll meet you. You change what ever you need to change and it's all good. I have a designated netbook for my cable so I'll have it all with me. You can buy me a lemon aid or something while I wait for you to tinker HAHAHA

or maybe PM me with what you want changed and i'll print out the pages needed.

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
If you can't find someone locally, visit Eurocode Tuning in Torrance, they do VCDS tweaks for free.

ROOSTER1050

Go Kart Champion
Thx for the tip! Do you recommend anyone i talk to there if this doesn't work out?

not sure HOW MUCH/MANY Eurocode will do for free, plus you have to catch them when they actually have TIME (or your in there for something else)....

Here in OC if you cant find a freebie from another dubber, I'd suggest PACIFIC GERMAN in lake forest -- -phenomenal shop, great guys -- VAG'ing would probably only run you about $20 or so

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Thx for the tip! Do you recommend anyone i talk to there if this doesn't work out?
Call them and make sure they aren't swamped -- the APR Fall Sale just started so that brings in lots of traffic that they weren't expecting last week.

I also have a genuine VCDS cable but I'm on the westside of L.A.