GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Quote on MK6!!

TSI688

Ready to race!
Hi guys, tell me what you think.

got a new deal on a Golf MK6 Highline model.

it's gonna be white, 3dr with 90 TSI engine. As extras it's gonna include:
- sunroof
- rear tint
- multi function steering
- bluetooth Premium
- cruise control.

I got a deal of €25,000 on it. i think it's quite good since it should be at around €29,000. tell me what you think?

does anyone suggest to add anything else? or is it just right?

btw...does anyone know if the 90 TSI comes with a K03 turbo please?

thanks in advance

TSI688

Ready to race!
yes it's in EURO. for us here in malta i got a great price. we still have high registration tax charges, together with duty, vat and other taxes.
the price for the car with those extras was supposed to be around €29,600 but i got it down to €25,000, which when the discount is considered i've got it at a great price. what do you think?

Big Si

Even though it does sound a bit expensive, if you are getting 4000 Euro discount that it still a good discount in my opinion! Sounds like a nice spec as well.
If you have an Ipod, have you considered the MDI upgrade (socket in front centre armrest) or is that standard?

TSI688

Ready to race!
i had ordered my Golf just last month and as opposed to my previous quote i've removed the sunroof and the bluetooth function. the reason being that i thought i could afford my previous quote but i actually couldn't i'm still getting the same sort of discount on the price, but i'll be getting it for €22900.

TSI688

Ready to race!
once my warranty wears off, i already have the bluetooth module and the rns 510 with tom tom maps for Malta ready and i got them both on a deal for €1000 from Germany. funny enough, if i would have ordered them with car from malta they would have costed me an extra €2700 for the rns510 and €690 for the bluetooth module.