GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 Jetta 2.5l vs MK6 Gti

My_Fly_Gti1

Ready to race!
Sitting in the middle at a 3 lane traffic light that merges into 2 lanes after the light, zoned out to Die Antwoords "Fatty Boom Boom" so you know my reaction time is on point. When a jetta pulls up to the right of me (known as the BATTLE LANE because he's in the lane that ends), there's a tractor trailer taking left from the oncoming lane and is blocking the traffic signal as he crosses infront of us.
As he's passing the light turned green but we couldn't see. He goes by and the Jettas reaction time was phenomenal..He guns it and is off as fast as a stock 2.5l can take him, I gently hit the gas and i'm off (0-60 in 15sec) laughing my ass off.. in his mind i was closing in on him fast because he kept going...needless to say he won the 1 man race. Like i would waste gas on a 2.5l jetta..i finally catch up to him and now he's going under the speed limit in the slow lane pacing a car in the fast lane to block me in. The car in the left lane turns left so i switch to the left lane and as i go by he already was giving me the finger..lmao is hes mad at me cuz he didn't spend the extra money on faster car or because i wouldnt race him?

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
he must be jelaous because he coudnt afford one considering it starts over $5 less than the base:lol:

fast2ghl

Ready to race!
I'd waste gas on a 2.5 just so he could see how much more gas and speed he could be wasting and having with a K04. Help a brother out, knowledge is power my neighbors.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
i bet that 42DD O2 spacer helped so much with you beating him

Tiggy1

Go Kart Champion
i bet that 42DD O2 spacer helped so much with you beating him

currently on my floor, rolling around, and laughing to myself.

if picking on 2.5s gets you off, so be it! were the ones over here getting great MPGs and not dealing with broken water pumps ;)

:attention_whore:

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
currently on my floor, rolling around, and laughing to myself.

if picking on 2.5s gets you off, so be it! were the ones over here getting great MPGs and not dealing with broken water pumps ;)

:attention_whore:

2.5 picks a fight with a GTI, and the GTI is the bad guy for showing him up? :lol: :rolleyes:

I will say too, I'll take broken water pumps and lower gas mileage any day of the week.

:cool:

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
2.5 picks a fight with a GTI, and the GTI is the bad guy for showing him up? :lol: :rolleyes:

I will say too, I'll take broken water pumps and lower gas mileage any day of the week.

:cool:

Sir you are wrong. The GTI didn't fight back. As said in the post he wouldn't waste gas beating a 2.5, but would spend 10 minutes of his life writing about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
if picking on 2.5s gets you off, so be it!

2.5 picks a fight with a GTI, and the GTI is the bad guy for showing him up?:

Sir you are wrong. The GTI didn't fight back. As said in the post he wouldn't waste gas beating a 2.5, but would spend 10 minutes of his life writing about it

How am I wrong? I said the GTI is the bad guy for showing him up...can he not show him up by ignoring his silly attempt at trying to race an obviously uneven match?

My point is that he is stating the GTI was picking on the 2.5, which clearly was not the case.

Wasting gas and wasting time writing about it are pretty different...you're making pretty petty points ;)

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
How am I wrong? I said the GTI is the bad guy for showing him up...can he not show him up by ignoring his silly attempt at trying to race an obviously uneven match?

My point is that he is stating the GTI was picking on the 2.5, which clearly was not the case.

Wasting gas and wasting time writing about it are pretty different...you're making pretty petty points ;)

You clearly didn't catch any sarcasm posted lol