GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official illinois spotted

Matt-mk6

Ready to race!
Just spotted a csg gti in roselle, don't know what color rims it had but I only seen it from behind, was in my dads black cc

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
Didn't see Muskie, but he was at my work yesterday lol

Wojichec (sp) said he would let you know I was there but I think he forgot. He said it would be a while cause you were working on stuff and I didn't wanna wait forever.

Next time lol

Dmueller343

Ready to race!
Just spotted a csg gti in roselle, don't know what color rims it had but I only seen it from behind, was in my dads black cc

where do you live in roselle? I work at fire dept there. I have seen black GTI rolling through town every once in a while when im in ambulance.

Dmueller343

Ready to race!
where do you live in roselle? I work at fire dept there. I have seen black GTI rolling through town every once in a while when im in ambulance.

haha nvm. i though you said you lived in roselle. What are you doing all the way out here. pretty lame place to be lol.

Matt-mk6

Ready to race!
Haha my family lives out in roselle and medinah, I'm always out here haha I'm goin to my cousins wedding, was just at the church now goin to deer park for reception and I'm sure you will see my car Rollin around out here

Dmueller343

Ready to race!
HAHA no way man. My buddy i work with at firehouse who is actually sitting next to me right now is going to the same wedding. His name is Chris Cimmorelli. That is wild man. Well if u ever cruise by firehouse check out my mk6. Work in progress though.

Matt-mk6

Ready to race!
Haha nice! Ya my cousin is Megan mcgovern, and I'd have to stop by sometime man, just got to the hotel now haha gonna get fucked up tonight :)

Dmueller343

Ready to race!
Haha sounds like a good idea to me

Matt-mk6

Ready to race!
Haha yup! Hit me up sometime man, 2244897135, might be installing my bazooka tube subwoofer tmrrw lol

Dmueller343

Ready to race!
Haha yup! Hit me up sometime man, 2244897135, might be installing my bazooka tube subwoofer tmrrw lol

Haha damn son. Gunna get that gti poundin. Will do man 6303060403.

Matt-mk6

Ready to race!
Hell ya man I'll txt you my number later and can't wait to get it bumpin tho, miss my sound system man

michal

Go Kart Champion
I have seen black GTI rolling through town every once in a while when im in ambulance.
Maybe it was mine. I live in Roselle and I'm around the Village Hall, Library, Police, and Fire Department pretty often. I'm gonna check out your GTI when I'm here next time :)

Dmueller343

Ready to race!
haha sounds good man. I am here quite a bit so just check in lot. Got some fk coils on way. and think i am going to order some new shoes for the ride soon. u live of hampton?

michal

Go Kart Champion
haha sounds good man. I am here quite a bit so just check in lot. Got some fk coils on way. and think i am going to order some new shoes for the ride soon. u live of hampton?

Nice on your coils and tires. I live at Northapton Ln. I was in your open house event about 3 weeks ago IIRC with my son:)

Matt-mk6

Ready to race!
Maybe it was mine. I live in Roselle and I'm around the Village Hall, Library, Police, and Fire Department pretty often. I'm gonna check out your GTI when I'm here next time :)

It might have been you lol, It was by pik kwik by the train station, and my gma lives near those apartments over there