GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

*CLEAN MK6 2010 DSG GTi 2-dr for sale TUNED*

KINGHATCHBACKR32

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello and welcome to my listing of my beloved 2010 MK6 GTI. I hate to part with this car as it puts a smile everyday when I drive it, but in my line of work I need to get a bigger vehicle to fit more clients in for long periods of time on the road. That is the only and sole reason I am selling this car as if this was not the case I had plans to go further with my build on this car. Car is mechanic owned and only used the highest and best materials on the car. Motul oil 5w30 every 3k miles, pads are just a few months old, DSG fluid and coolant flushed 3 weeks ago, washed twice a week and detailed once a month if I had the time to dedicate 4-5hrs detailing it.

Car is CSG with plaid interior. I was looking for a white one at the time when I was going to purchase my mk6 but the CSG was more the look I wanted. AC is ice cold, get compliments on the car from many people on the road. It has 49,500 miles on it and drives like it has more then half that. Clean Florida title on hand!

Vehicle is located in South Florida*

*Financing available front credit unions if needed and have a transport guy that can ship the car anywhere around the country for next to nothing.

Below are the mods that the vehicle has:

*Unitronic stage 2 tune

*Audi S4 black wheels 18's with 215/35/18 tires which I am going to upgrade to 225/40/18.

*Volant ram air intake

*Audi R8 Coils

*Custom upgraded sound system (sounds awesome!)

*Air vent Boost gauge

*Carbon Fiber paddle adaptors (This should've came from the factory)

*Carbon Fiber mirror covers

*Full custom open down pipe with 3inch stainless steal straight pipe exhaust

*Yellow tint fogs with 3k bulbs

*Massive godspeed intercooler

*Tinted windows

*Blacked out front and rear VW emblem

*KW springs

*Blacked out front side markers

*Custom dual baffle catch can that works like a charm and is easy to get to

Dyno pulls can be done if requested by a serious interest.

$16.5k Or best offer. Looking to move fast since I do need a bigger car and already have it picked out.

Please PM me or text/call directly at 786-427-5350.

Last edited:

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
Nice car 2010's going for about 14K, generally not getting money for mods, but GLWS.

Only critical comment, engine needs detailing for the typical anal member on the forum.:)