GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Got some lease prices on the MK6.

Skamish

Passed Driver's Ed
Today i went to gunther volkswagen (largest north american volkswagen dealer by volume) and I was right about to order a mk6 gti.

the guy who works there, a good friend of mine, showed me the lease program for the car. they are already out.

for a white, dsg, cloth, with sunroof 18" and xenon the price of the car is 27, 500 about. the lease price he gave me for 36 months was $463 + tax with 1500 down!!! he told me wait just a month after the car is released or a month or 2 and the dealer has about 10-20 cars (november-december, maybe even early january..) that he can lease that car for a lot less, he said 399 with 0 down including tax would even be likely. Just so u guys kno..the deals for leasing is horrible right now. if ur buying i suppose it's a little better but still..463+tax with 1500 down would be the price for a 35,000 dollar audi a4.

HyeWarrior

Banned
27,500?!?!

Holy Christ

EDIT: Also, since your friends with the guy, any way he could give a ballpark price of what he thinks the new R is gonna cost?

Skamish

Passed Driver's Ed
Model Year: 2010 
Model: 5K19W3 GTI 2-DR 2.0T AUTO 50 STATE $24,390 
Exterior Color: B4B4 CANDY WHITE $0 
Interior Color: XE JACKY ( CLOTH ) $0 
Options: 3FE POWER SUNROOF $1,000 
9W2 BLUETOOTH LOW $NA 
P79 18 INCH ALLOY WHEEL PACKAGE WITH ALL SEASONS $750 
P83 XENON HEADLAMP PACKAGE $700 
DESTINATION CHARGE $700 

yea 27,500 about.. :/ add all the things up together and that's what it comes up to. i'll ask about the R but i doubt he'll know about it but we'll see. you know what i love about the new gti tho? it comes STANDARD with a touch screen navigation thing. if you don't get the navigation system you'll still have the touch screen radio!!! =)standard on all models

HyeWarrior

Banned
Really? Wow, thats pretty awesome actually.... I think I've settled on the GTI instead of the R, but the only options I want on the GTI are Xenon, and leather seats... I wonder how much it would come out to.. Sunroof would be very nice, but I'd rather get leather out the door than a sunroof

Ugh I want to test drive one lol

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
Really? Wow, thats pretty awesome actually.... I think I've settled on the GTI instead of the R, but the only options I want on the GTI are Xenon, and leather seats... I wonder how much it would come out to.. Sunroof would be very nice, but I'd rather get leather out the door than a sunroof

Ugh I want to test drive one lol

Soon soon they'll hopefully be in dealers for a test drive. I wanna get a crack at one too!

Fredro

wow 27k... But at the same time I would save the 1700, don't really need a sunroof and xenon.

I am seriously thinking of spending another 7 grand and getting a G37.
Don't know what I'll do :23: