GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 2 vs STI

Svtpony

Ready to race!
I came across a 2005 STI we ran a few times. 1st from a stoplight he launched pretty hard, once I got traction in second I pulled hard and put a couple cars on him in top of third. Had to let off we were coming up on another light. We ran again from a roll (20 mph) I put a couple bus lengths on him and let off at around 90. We pulled over and talked for a while, turned out to be a really cool guy. He's Cobb tuned with full exhaust (catless) and inake. Wasn't prepared, no video :(

I'm also running 100oct, but shhhhhhh

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
nice kill. What mods are you running?

Svtpony

Ready to race!

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
hahaha nice! video woulda been awesome. Tuned STi getting smoked by gti, stock turbo. :laugh:

Svtpony

Ready to race!
I was giggling like a little school girl on red bull. My gti slept inside that night. I couldn't believe how hard I pulled on him. He said "that's the fastest gti I've ever come across". And I'm barely modded. He's in for a serious wake up call if he runs into one with a bigger turbo lol.

dallen13

Ready to race!
Cool story bro.

Svtpony

Ready to race!

dallen13

Ready to race!
Mmmmm. Condescending much?

No not really you post multiple videos so I'm sure it happened just really enjoyed reading it.

Svtpony

Ready to race!
No not really you post multiple videos so I'm sure it happened just really enjoyed reading it.

You're looking for a moderately popular website called YouTube. Here I posted a link so you can easily navigate there. http://www.youtube.com. This particular website contains a very large variety of videos. The search bar will help you find what you're looking for. Just type in things like "how to not be a douche" or "why my penis hasn't grown yet". You should find these to be concomitant. The website we are using here is called a forum. Nearly all forums are composed of mostly text, and may involve reading. :thumbsup:

Davespence20

Ready to race!
You're looking for a moderately popular website called YouTube. Here I posted a link so you can easily navigate there. http://www.youtube.com. This particular website contains a very large variety of videos. The search bar will help you find what you're looking for. Just type in things like "how to not be a douche" or "why my penis hasn't grown yet". You should find these to be concomitant. The website we are using here is called a forum. Nearly all forums are composed of mostly text, and may involve reading. :thumbsup:

:clap: Well done

dallen13

Ready to race!

I wasn't being sarcastic I've watched your other videos. I love the one where your racing an integra. So no doubting that it happened. And thanks for recommending those topics I enjoyed the video you made about having a micro penis. I'm sorry you were born with that. Thanks again.

Last edited:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
OH DANG!!!

turbor850

Ready to race!
I put a couple bus lengths on him and let off at around 90. We pulled over and talked for a while, turned out to be a really cool guy. He's Cobb tuned with full exhaust (catless) and inake. Wasn't prepared, no video :(

I'm also running 100oct, but shhhhhhh

Bus lengths, not cars, but bus lengths in a run spanning 70 mph from a car that should trap 105 (at least) making your car a 120 mph car....

Must be the 100 oct shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh