GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 GTI Front Bumper Splitter (Dutch Parts Co.)

DUTCHswift

Ready to race!
Hey Guys,

About a year ago I designed and made a prototype MK6 Golf R Splitter for my car. I wanted to make a part that was subtle, accentuated the lines of the car, and durable to the point that I didn't want to worry about smashing driveways or speed bumps with it. Once I finished it and people saw it in person / photos of it online, I got a lot of interest from others who wanted one for themselves. Since then I did a short production run and sold out pretty quickly of the Golf R design.

I decided to expand a bit so I did a design for the MK6 GTI. Eventually I'll be doing Golf R skirt extensions for all of you who are interested and hopefully making more designs for cars in the VW/Audi platform.

Anyways, below is a list of what I'm trying to achieve with this design and if you're interested in getting one for yourself you can check out the website I put together:

www.DutchPartsCo.com

Thanks,

- Brian

----------------------------------------

STRONG AND DURABLE
All of our parts are made from High Density Polyethelene (HDPE) which is known for its high strength. HDPE cannot snap or break like other options on the market and it also has a very high abrasion resistance which means it can scrape the ground regularly without an issue. For our lowered car owners, worrying about hitting your bumper on curbs or coming out of steep driveways will be a thing of the past. We regularly slam our cars and know that the Dutch Parts Co. splitter will put up with whatever we throw at it.

SUBTLE STYLING
Add that “less is more” euro styling to your vehicle to make it stand out from the pack without drawing negative attention. Our motorsport-inspired designs are a sure fire way to accentuate the styling characteristics of your vehicle without going overboard.

GREAT ROAD PROTECTION
Keep your paint clean and guarded from road, driveway, and curb scrapes. Our parts regularly act as impact shields to protect your body panels from the harsh surfaces that your vehicle encounters every day.

AFFORDABLE
Our parts are less expensive and more bang for your buck than other carbon fiber and ABS plastic alternatives on the market. Many of our customers have been let down by competitor’s products breaking on them only to come to us for our more durable/cheaper option. Save yourself some cash and buy from us!

AMERICAN MADE
Designed, Manufactured, and Assembled in New Hampshire.

Last edited:

DUTCHswift

Ready to race!
More photos of the GTI Splitter installed:

[Old User]

Go Kart Champion
Looks good, any special forum pricing? Also is it safe at higher speeds?

Also can anyone who runs this comment on fitment and durability?

DUTCHswift

Ready to race!
Looks good, any special forum pricing? Also is it safe at higher speeds?

Also can anyone who runs this comment on fitment and durability?

Price is listed on the website and I'm too small to do sale pricing since I don't make much on them.

I've topped out in "Mexico" a handful of times with mine on the R and there are no shakes/vibrations/noises.

Feel free to search #DutchPartsCo on Instagram and message any of the people who bought one to get their perspective on fitment/durability. I don't even air up anymore going into driveways or transitioning to steep hills and beat the crap out of it on the daily because its designed to handle that. I would weigh in more, but I'm a bit bias... :bellyroll:

[Old User]

Go Kart Champion
Price is listed on the website and I'm too small to do sale pricing since I don't make much on them.

I've topped out in "Mexico" a handful of times with mine on the R and there are no shakes/vibrations/noises.

Feel free to search #DutchPartsCo on Instagram and message any of the people who bought one to get their perspective on fitment/durability. I don't even air up anymore going into driveways or transitioning to steep hills and beat the crap out of it on the daily because its designed to handle that. I would weigh in more, but I'm a bit bias... :bellyroll:

No problem, thanks for the quick reply!

Marco'sGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Definitely looks good! I have some scrapes on the bottom part of my bumper (bought it like that), and always thought about either getting it sanded/re-painted or get a splitter to cover it, but don't have OEM lip. Can't tell if this would cover the scrapes or not.

DUTCHswift

Ready to race!
Definitely looks good! I have some scrapes on the bottom part of my bumper (bought it like that), and always thought about either getting it sanded/re-painted or get a splitter to cover it, but don't have OEM lip. Can't tell if this would cover the scrapes or not.

It should cover the scrapes and will certainly protect your bumper from further damage. I've hit driveway entrances hard enough to crack my bumper with mine on and it took the brunt of the impact rather than putting me in the market for a new bumper.

Marco'sGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
You think it would cover this?

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
I'm always on the fence about a front lip on CSG... Anyone got pics of this with a CSG?