GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Should I go w/ detroits and sell them?

Purie

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm placing my order this week and I'm getting every option but the 18" Detroits because I already have 18" OZ's in the garage. I'm leasing the car and $870 isn't that much more money and I was thinking about selling the wheels and tires anyways.

So do I order the Detroits and sell them to try and make some money or save the money and sell the 17" stocks? What do you think I could get $$$$ for those wheels and tires btw? Is $1250 a realistic price for Detroits with tires and less then 100 miles on them?

Thanks for the help.

Crashedmkvigti

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm placing my order this week and I'm getting every option but the 18" Detroits because I already have 18" OZ's in the garage. I'm leasing the car and $870 isn't that much more money and I was thinking about selling the wheels and tires anyways.

So do I order the Detroits and sell them to try and make some money or save the money and sell the 17" stocks? What do you think I could get $$$$ for those wheels and tires btw? Is $1250 a realistic price for Detroits with tires and less then 100 miles on them?

Thanks for the help.

Remember when you lease a Vehicle it must return the same way it left when you left the lot. Well thats how it is in PA. So just keep that in mind.

And I think that is too much

Also you can sell them as a set or by each on the vortex as there are a lot of people with scratched up Detroits:lol:

DawnsKayBug1

Go Kart Champion
That is Waaaaaay to much. From what I have seen most sell new rims/tires for what the price would be for just the tires new. Might wanna be carefull check with the lease peeps .. If they want the Detroits it will/can get expensive looking for Detroits at the last minute.

I had a Celica GTS and sold my factory wheels with tires for $500 on ebay and bought used Aftermarket 18s with brand new tires for $500 on ebay.
With the Celly the GTS rims were in high demand it was pretty much the only way to tell if it was a GT or a GTS.. I dont see a high demand for Detroits

Purie

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for the input. I usually sell the car before the lease runs out so I'm not to worried about returning the car.

I didn't think I would get that much but that was a hopeful price, if I can't really make much money then I for sure don't want to add the $870 option for nothing. I had a hard time trying to sell my OZ ultralaggera's with tires for that same price so I just kept them.