GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rude Jr's Mk6 GTI

Rude Jr

Drummer for Subject 16

Something is very rattly so I'm having it checked out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rude Jr

Drummer for Subject 16
Turns out a hanger broke off and took a piece of the exhaust with it. Easy fix, was in and out in no time at all. Thanks to Andy's Muffler Service, super nice dude.

Rude Jr

Drummer for Subject 16
Car is currently at the dealership for that P2015 code, along with checking out those super loud fans and getting an alignment. Very much looking forward to having the car back running perfectly.

tturbocar

Passed Driver's Ed
ask how much they will charge you to do a valve cleaning since there doing that they usually dont charge you much

Rude Jr

Drummer for Subject 16
Car is back feeling as solid as ever! After the new manifold, a valve cleaning and an oil change it feels better than it did day 1. Currently waiting for new spark plugs and coil packs in the mail.

Rude Jr

Drummer for Subject 16

Installed the NGK plugs and R8 coil packs. Car sensuously feels brand new. I'm so happy.

The 034 Motorsports boost tap installed pretty cleanly. It seems like the hose it's attached to is pulling it sideways a bit, but the boost gauge seems to read accurately.

Rude Jr

Drummer for Subject 16

Installed the LED fog lights from Deautokey and they’re great. Stupid bright. I forgot to take a side shot, but driving down the middle of the street, the light hits the houses on both sides.

Last edited:

ce4

Ready to race!
Are those the 5k or 6ks? also, are they behind yellow lenses?

Rude Jr

Drummer for Subject 16
They are 5k behind yellow Lamin-X

Last edited:

ce4

Ready to race!
I LIKE!!! Prolly gonna have to pull that trigger myself.

Rude Jr

Drummer for Subject 16
Definitely worth it! The brightness truly surprised me.

Rude Jr

Drummer for Subject 16

Installed the IE shifter bracket and bushings (thanks for the help, Geryon). After driving around with them for a while I noticed the shifts felt more solid. It didn’t eliminate all the play from the knob while it’s in gear, but going into gear felt a lot more firm. Overall it’s a nice improvement as long as I don’t think too much about how much it cost.