GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New for 2016 - Brighter Rear Amber Turn Signals in production

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
pm'd

702GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Is there an actual picture of the new bulb? I dislike how deautokey doesn't show the actual bulb for both the reverse led and new turn signal bulb. What makes this so much brighter, more leds, bigger chips? Not enough info other than they are new and brighter.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Pm sent

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Thank you - I'm collecting names so they can send invoices, all invoices will be sent out next week most likely.

Is there an actual picture of the new bulb? I dislike how deautokey doesn't show the actual bulb for both the reverse led and new turn signal bulb. What makes this so much brighter, more leds, bigger chips? Not enough info other than they are new and brighter.

I'm sorry you feel this way.
People like to see how these will look in their car, not the actual bulb, if you are trying to find what the product looks like you can purchase and see it when it arrives. ;)

But all joking/playing aside, we put a lot of research and money into new products and we are not going to simply give all the information about the bulb on a public forum.

We have yet to see this bulb type and style on the market as we just designed it with new diodes and material not yet seen on any LED (to our knowledge anyway).
But if you look hard enough you most likely can find similar looking LEDs but as we said many times before: the look of a bulb doesn't mean anything, what goes into the bulb (resistors, pcb board, LED diode, solder) is what matters. We had a thread explaining this not too long ago:
http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15095

I feel like many know the reason why we are not simply showing a photo of the bulb with more details, but all info will be out there later.

And please, we do not mean to sound rude or blunt, we appreciate the question but want to make it clear and answer this honestly.

Scootie

Ready to race!
ThatGTI, post a pic of the bulb maybe? I dunno why deautokey don't wanna do it, I mean if someone else just buys it and post a pic, well then it's out there anyway so..

brobst

Go Kart Champion
ThatGTI, post a pic of the bulb maybe? I dunno why deautokey don't wanna do it, I mean if someone else just buys it and post a pic, well then it's out there anyway so..
They just explained why. You can't make a new product and then just put the spec sheet online for others to copy. The bulb picture will surface soon once the group buy processes. But then they will have started selling and deautokey can start making money before a competitor gets the design and starts reverse r&d.
Especially if what they claim is brighter.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor

They just explained why. You can't make a new product and then just put the spec sheet online for others to copy. The bulb picture will surface soon once the group buy processes. But then they will have started selling and deautokey can start making money before a competitor gets the design and starts reverse r&d.
Especially if what they claim is brighter.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yes thank you, this is correct.

ThatGTI said he would not post it and we have been working with him for awhile so we trust him, please do not blame him, it was our request.

Many people do not care to see the bulb though and only want to see it in action so there is NO REASON to post a photo of the bulb or the specs.

We appreciate you understanding, and if you are interested you can send a PM with your email for an invoice, a few more spots are open.

Thank you

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
Yes thank you, this is correct.

ThatGTI said he would not post it and we have been working with him for awhile so we trust him, please do not blame him, it was our request.

Many people do not care to see the bulb though and only want to see it in action so there is NO REASON to post a photo of the bulb or the specs.

We appreciate you understanding, and if you are interested you can send a PM with your email for an invoice, a few more spots are open.

Thank you
I actually never knew that you guys didn't post detailed pics on purpose.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
I actually never knew that you guys didn't post detailed pics on purpose.

We do because of the mentality which is reasonable but false - people think if it looks similar it is the SAME product, and then they see a cheaper price tag and they will try to say we are selling cheap alibaba bulbs for more money - if we did this, we would not be in business for this long and we would just sell on amazon and ebay and not to customers/forums where our reputation is everything:
http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthre...-LED-bulbs-and-why-to-only-buy-from-DeAutoKey

comparison vs national brand:
http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthre...Stage-I-reverse-bulbs-installed-review-inside!

thought process and email we received:
http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15095

email which honestly was shocking to us - this email really made us change the way we operate as we don't want people to think or assume things that are not true - we test our LEDs, we make sure they work and look good - they will never do this and to think they will because they look similar is a shame:

We apologize for the long rant but we want people to understand where we are coming from and we have always been honest so we won't change now.

What sells are bulbs is when people receive our items and actually see a difference in the build quality and brightness.