GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk6 GTI Accessport & Accesstuner Updates - New OTS Maps, New Tables, New Monitors

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Does this give tuners access to custom map the dsg transmission? Increase torque limits and such?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
not yet.

The update added Launch control through the tuner/AP, "burnout mode" which is basically a staging to roast the tires a bit, and for manual transmission guys they now have no lift shift.

COBB Tuning

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Does this give tuners access to custom map the dsg transmission? Increase torque limits and such?

This release does not include DSG tuning support. It is something we are working on and hope to make available soon after our upcoming Mk7R release.

Will the Accessport now work on the MED17.52 ECU's and if not when?

BTW there's a lot of MK6 2.0 TSI's that are not in GTI's

This release does not add new vehicle support. Our VLK-001 Accessport is still only compatible with the Mk6 GTI.

Marshall@COBB

UberFast

Ready to race!
This release does not include DSG tuning support. It is something we are working on and hope to make available soon after our upcoming Mk7R release.

This release does not add new vehicle support. Our VLK-001 Accessport is still only compatible with the Mk6 GTI.

Marshall@COBB
Gotcha. The wait continues. Thanks for this update though! [emoji106]

jon570

Ready to race!
It's FINALLY here!

The first round of COBB Custom Features for Mk6 GTI Accessport users includes a core group of features that we have successfully implemented on other platforms in the COBB lineup. These features include Launch Control, Flat Foot Shifting for 6MT cars, and Burnout Mode. An increase to the Boost Limit also provides Protuners with the ability to increase power on vehicles with upgraded turbochargers where they were previously limited.

For the full write-up, head over to the COBB Blog aritcle below
Volkswagen Mk6 GTI Launch Control, Flat Foot Shifting, and Burnout Mode

Marshall@COBB

So this is the "first" round. Can i ask what will be included or what could be included in future updates?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
So this is the "first" round. Can i ask what will be included or what could be included in future updates?

There's still ROW. Plus DSG tunes. I don't know what else they might have in the works though.

Laimface

Ready to race!
There's still ROW.

You'd have thought it would be a world wide thing to release, not just 1 country!

I'd love to know what differences there are between a US ECU and ROW ECU. The only thing I know is that a CCZB (ROW engine) comes with an extra 10hp in stock form.

theclutch

Go Kart Newbie
I'm a little (ok, A LOT) disappointed, however, that the "dyno" feature of the AP has been removed! I know it's "finicky", but at least I had something to play around with. Can we please get it back or at least have the option to keep it?

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I'm a little (ok, A LOT) disappointed, however, that the "dyno" feature of the AP has been removed! I know it's "finicky", but at least I had something to play around with. Can we please get it back or at least have the option to keep it?
do a log and put it in Virtual dyno.

http://www.virtualdyno.net/

Laimface

Ready to race!
Bump for world market launch control and no lift shift support! :(

DELETE

Autocross Champion
ROM info submitted for future DSG tune discount but screen went blank with no confirmation. We’ll see what happens.

Edit: I received a confirmation email soon after. Fingers crossed.

PS. The “2 Step” feature is OFFICIAL!!!

Last edited:

Laimface

Ready to race!
ROM info submitted for future DSG tune discount but screen went blank with no confirmation. We’ll see what happens.

Edit: I received a confirmation email soon after. Fingers crossed.

PS. The “2 Step” feature is OFFICIAL!!!

I want it but COBB don't like my ECU :(