Ebay's w5w t10 error free LED

=
~10 USD

Working good for me.
On
GTI 2011

ras_39

Passed Driver's Ed
Boldsport and rdash have super bright LED sets.

I am going to sell a few sets with about 3x less intensity. I think it is too much, I am also trying to see if there is enough interest for the LED bulbs with resistors built into the light instead of the entire housing.

Right now I have the mk4 / 5 / 6 Interior lighting for sale at only $49.99. And you can choose your own color footwell lights (uv/blue/red).

Well I'm definitely interested in the license plate bulbs. Keep us updated.

Nbillings8

Passed Driver's Ed
uhhh

Why is no one questioning why you have so much wood in your car? Are you a beaver? How did a beaver buy a GTI? Also what insurance do you use because my beaver wife needs car insurance.

I've got the racing dash ones... had them in for over two years (even survived a rear end accident)...

Still going strong.

theunholy

Go Kart Champion
Why is no one questioning why you have so much wood in your car? Are you a beaver? How did a beaver buy a GTI? Also what insurance do you use because my beaver wife needs car insurance.
now I got a question... you just reply to an almost 2 years old thread...lol

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
I'm sure they'll be great keep us updated:)

Interested to see license plate bulbs with built in resistor and not too bright.

Well I'm definitely interested in the license plate bulbs. Keep us updated.

Is 5 years a little too late? :) The less intense are here for awhile but we just saw an alert for this thread so here they are:
http://deautokey.com/product/mk6-golf-gti-less-intense-license-plate-leds-error-free-plug-play

They have been popular though and a big seller, all plug and play error free with no coding required.