GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Dongle issues...

RocknRoll

Passed Driver's Ed
Dongle works just fine for me after most recent update..fyi. I was having the same issues through recent iOS updates. APR sorted out the bugs with last update.

ahard48

Ready to race!
This is good to hear!

Sauce118

Ready to race!
Dongle works just fine for me after most recent update..fyi. I was having the same issues through recent iOS updates. APR sorted out the bugs with last update.

Yes, I concur... It still disconnects after a few logging runs for me. I remedied this by purchasing a cheap obd2 port extension cable with a switch. This way instead of physically removing the dongle when I "forget it" on BT, I can just switch it off using the cut-out switch on the cable and reverse the procedure. This normally works for me. Occasionally it doesn't and I either have to let my car sit for an hour or two, or remove the neg. batt terminal. I do however have other things connected to my can bus. I have the Polar FIS as well as my EONON head unit that retrieves basic data from the can as well. I am sure APR is going to say this has something to do with it, but honestly it didn't happen for the longest time. It only started disconnecting when we all started having problems with the IOS update. I dunno. The car is running well right now so as long as I can Log a few runs a week I am happy. But for gen pop, the update has fixed all problems as far as connection issues as well as ECMS issues. I'm glad it didn't take them all that long to sort it out. Thanks for all your inputs guys...