GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any high mileage mk6's out there?

DSchradieck

I put 35k miles on my '10 last year, brining me to 72k total. I have only had the intake manifold issue that was covered under warranty. I do oil changes every 7k and drive it nicely. I plan to bring it up to at least 150k. Also, all stock and its staying that way.

cobie56

Ready to race!
Of the major complants i read here concerning pre mature parts failure, i.e., water pump, ECU, manifold issues, etc., which are covered by warranty and for how long/what mileage? Thnx

dwagner88

Ready to race!
I'm at 62k on my 2010. I'm not commuting in it anymore, so I'm down to under 50 miles per week now. I have had several major issues (intake manifold and all fuel injectors replaced under warranty, rattle clip under warranty, water leak not under warranty, blew a coil pack not under warranty). Been tuned since about 12k. At least it's paid off.

fr4c

Ready to race!
48k, with one water pump replacement. Stage 2 the majority of its life.

Sleepin gti1

Ready to race!
I put 35k miles on my '10 last year, brining me to 72k total. I have only had the intake manifold issue that was covered under warranty. I do oil changes every 7k and drive it nicely. I plan to bring it up to at least 150k. Also, all stock and its staying that way.

^^^ this however I change every 5k and not stock

fkshtup

Ready to race!
99,211 on my 11 and several headache along the way