GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Highest mileage GTI on here?

AetherCreep

91k on 2012 2D Man

No engine mods (drop in filter), DG springs.

Water pump replaced 3 times under warranty (final was recall replacement and no problems since)

Intake runner replaced 2 times under warranty

Spark Plugs at 60k, Coils (and plugs just because) at 90k

Still on Original Brake pads and rotors, Clutch and tensioners

Replacing Shocks/Struts with Bilstien B8's and full bushing refresh with combo of S3/TT and Stock at the end of the month.

Injectors and Carbon cleaning in January.

Engine is still running smooth and strong. Interior still looks great, some slight rattles in the doors, but to be expected with the milage and the SoCal freeway beatings it takes daily.

Might do Cobb access port and a cat back early next year for the hell of it.

geramy1232

Ready to race!
126,456 on my 2010 GTI have had to change water pump, intake manifold, HPFP, and coil pack out of pocket. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Double's Dub

Ready to race!
2012 gti 2d manual.

Bought it back brand new on Nov 2 2011 and have 33,000 miles on it (perhaps the lowest mileage on here :lol: ). Just put in the RSR clutch this past weekend and the iABED rear main seal while i was in there- so far so good!

So far, just one water pump replaced last December!

Last edited:

iwannagofast

Not a Newbie
I have no clue if I ever posted on here. 184k miles, original owner. Been K04 and stage 2 daily clutch since 71k miles. Been tuned since 10k miles. My intake manifold needs replaced again (2nd time), so I think I'll get that along with the tensioner update sometime before my next oil change. Hopefully Intergrated Engineering gets the intake manifold figured out for the TSIs since I've heard they have had some idling problems. Car runs like a peach, 190k here we come!

OhioMK6

Ready to race!
I have no clue if I ever posted on here. 184k miles, original owner. Been K04 and stage 2 daily clutch since 71k miles. Been tuned since 10k miles. My intake manifold needs replaced again (2nd time), so I think I'll get that along with the tensioner update sometime before my next oil change. Hopefully Intergrated Engineering gets the intake manifold figured out for the TSIs since I've heard they have had some idling problems. Car runs like a peach, 190k here we come!

You just made my day! I drive a ton of miles and I have the Southbend Stage 2 Daily clutch as well. Only at 82K now but it's great knowing that the clutch and car can do the long haul.

Never had any clutch slipping with K04?

iwannagofast

Not a Newbie
You just made my day! I drive a ton of miles and I have the Southbend Stage 2 Daily clutch as well. Only at 82K now but it's great knowing that the clutch and car can do the long haul.

Never had any clutch slipping with K04?

Nope, no slippage yet. I have the DXD Stage 2 Daily, pretty good for having over 110k miles on it. Keep in mind I don't track the car and NEVER dump the clutch from a dig.